**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wasn’t it TP and Manu that commented on Kawhi’s injury? This sounds like TP leaves, Manu retires, Kawhi stays. Smh

TP allegedly said he had the same injury but was 100 x worse and was back sooner
Pop Said to ask Kawhis “ team” as to why he wasn’t back
Manu said they need to play on the assumption that kawhi was not coming back during the season

Dhc_qQnU8AIEnUg.jpg

Lance :lol:

Next offseason Kiwi gonna have a espn 3 part special... I had a change of heart.. I will always have love for Moreno Valley... blah blah... *Signs super max
Then next year when we play them in the playoffs, we sweep them first round with a ball triple double, Ingram 24 point avg Kuzma off the bench with 19 LeBron 22 15 15 game and hart with 5 threes in game 4. Also our first round pick next year will be rookie of the year.

And kawhi plays only 7 games bc of quad injury. Pop jumps off third floor but survives

Add Hart and KCP to that and you have nothing but interchangeable, versatile wings and guards in our top 8. I think we’ll be running and moving the ball a lot this year and an active defense leading to fast breaks
Don’t forget zubac. He will be warming that bench for these guys. Let’s pray he plays a lot of pick up football this summer so he can Finally catch the basketball

Add Hart and KCP to that and you have nothing but interchangeable, versatile wings and guards in our top 8. I think we’ll be running and moving the ball a lot this year and an active defense leading to fast breaks
Shortest guy is 6’5. All can dribble. All but kcp and Kuzma can play the point. All but Kuzma can switch 1 to 3. Kuzma can switch 3 to 5.

TP allegedly said he had the same injury but was 100 x worse and was back sooner
Pop Said to ask Kawhis “ team” as to why he wasn’t back
Manu said they need to play on the assumption that kawhi was not coming back during the season

Allegedly?

Kawhi shoulda put hands on that man for basically calling him soft.

Apparently Bron wearing number 6 in practice. 23 in games

Probably a way for Nike to make money and sell his practice jersey.

Can’t wait to see people at 24 hour fitness wear his practice jersey in shootaround and then change into a 23 jersey for the pick up game.

Back
Top Bottom