**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m gonna be pissed if Avery Bradley ends up taking a 1 year deal somewhere for less then 10 mill a year

When is the press conference?
I heard earlier there wouldn't be a press conference but the Laker store posted this on IG

Screenshot_20180702-180935_Instagram.jpg

I’m sure he woulda chose us if we offered him 1 year 12 mill

He’s suppose to be back early in season

Bron isn't even having a presser. We'll have to wait until Media Day in September. This is all business.

Spurs lost all leverage with that move by GSW. BUT at this point no need to trade the Lakers aren’t winning anything this season. Let the kids play with Bron and go get Kawhi next year. Warriors won’t be able to keep Cousins next year. Someone gonna have to go.

Randle. :frown:

I can't believe we let him walk for Rondo. :frown:

Boogie. :lol:

Don't trade for Kawhi, let him join us next year, don't give up the assets to get blasted in round 2. We're gonna need that depth next year.

Brooke back on a 1 year deal is fine. Or, call Dwight....... :lol: :nerd:

We don’t know why Randle left. Could be he wanted a bigger role and not to end up like his buddies in Cleveland. Could be we wanted to free up money for Boogie and he ended up taking less to be on the dubs. It was a gamble and they lost.

Also, I thought you said Brokeback for a second :lol:

I was half hoping the Rondo deal was to entice Boogie. Now, I'm just here head scratching. This offseason is lit!

Ok I’ve relaxed and done breathing excercises

Guys wanna play for winners.

In due time once we prove to league that we are winners. That our system is good and our young guys are like able. We too will have guys like boogie coming to us. Patience’s. Can’t go from 35 win team disaster to most desirable place.

We need our youngster to improve, LeBron to be happy, one year signed to be happy and productive. That will do wonders for us next free agency.

Back
Top Bottom