**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can’t believe this has me wanting Lebron ( the guy who I rooted against his whole career) to dunk on all them Warrior b***** and get a tripdub on these fools.

Klaw come on home...

Randle. :frown:

I can't believe we let him walk for Rondo. :frown:

Boogie. :lol:

Don't trade for Kawhi, let him join us next year, don't give up the assets to get blasted in round 2. We're gonna need that depth next year.

Brooke back on a 1 year deal is fine. Or, call Dwight....... :lol: :nerd:

Rondo signs 1 year deal with lakers

Media and NT: we trading Lonzo (year 2 on a favorable rookie deal)

**** is wrong with you cats

There’s nothing the league or GMs can do about stars who take 2% of their actual worth to sign onto a super ultra supreme team, just sucks for competions sake

I saw people on Twitter and RealGM calling out Adam Silver and I'm like "what do you expect him to do?" He can't veto players signing as free agents.

It's just crazy that in the era of the super max contract that was meant to create more competitive balance and more parody, we have less.

I feel like this is a blessing in disguise for LA.

DMC is a great talent but he's played like 100 games over the last 3 seasons and he might miss this season all together.

Add in the fact that he's a bit of a hot head and I'm not so sure I'd be mad about missing out on him.

However, it is hilarious that he signed w/ GSW for 5.3M, :lol:

I would def trade for him.

Kawhi can get traded and then love where he ends up, ala (Paul George)

Maybe gets butthurt we aren’t going for him.

There are always things that can change a players mind on waiting a full year to make a decision. Might as well go for him now that he wants to.

Looking back I’d rather we spent our 30 mill in cap on two really good players at 15 for 1 year each rather then Kcp, Javale, lance, rondo and _____

What are we expecting a 14 man rotation?

tenor.gif

I saw people on Twitter and RealGM calling out Adam Silver and I'm like "what do you expect him to do?" He can't veto players signing as free agents.

It's just crazy that in the era of the super max contract that was meant to create more competitive balance and more parody, we have less.

Pretty much. The Supermax is there for small marker teams to dangle in front of their FAs but the higher salary cap makes it easier for the large market teams to lure them in.

The players union is pretty much the only way to calm this trend, “stop taking 5% of your value you’re screwing it up for the other players”

Silver lining? San Antonio just lost a ton of leverage with Kawhi. Who's giving up a ton for him now when they know they aren't winning this year?

Back
Top Bottom