**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

GM LeBron has taken over already.... can’t wait to see Rondo and Lonzo Ball shoot 3’s together... :lol:

Seriously tho WTH y’all doing, renounce Randle (for nothing), sign no shooters, sign lance, rondo, McGee? The only silver lining is that I can see Lonzo being traded for some shooters, right?

GM LeBron has taken over already.... can’t wait to see Rondo and Lonzo Ball shoot 3’s together... :lol:

Seriously tho WTH y’all doing, renounce Randle (for nothing), sign no shooters, sign lance, rondo, McGee? The only silver lining is that I can see Lonzo being traded for some shooters, right?

Silver lining is we still have our young guys
And all the signings were 1 year deals

The silver lining is that they got better and got Lebron for 4 years. :lol:

We ain't sign Lance, Rondo and Mcgee to multi year deals.

Mo is a upgrade over Lopez

If and when those 3's start knocking down, then yeah

Already like the more ways he stretches the floor than Lopez just from footwork, dribbling, and simply just having younger legs. Lopez always looked super slow to me during the regular season

Having to watch Zubac was a pain to watch also :smh:

Back
Top Bottom