**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can’t wait to listen to the morning show on Monday. Keyshawn talking like, who gonna say no to magic. Lol.

yo i listen every morning and cant stand key talking basketball lol...he been saying pg in the bag...guy needs to stick to nfl lol

We have no center yet people dont want to sign the best center in the league...? :smh:

If you were healthy, of course we'd all want Boogie. The reality is it's likely we don't see him play at all next season. The earliest we possibly see him is after the All-Star break. We would be paying him the max to rehab on the bench.

The medical data has been talked about to death, but it's pretty conclusive that post Achilles injury, players are never the same.

I don't want this to happen.

But are the Lakers too proud to call Dwight right now?

It would be a very humbling moment for the Lakers as an organization. But in the spirit of Due diligence...

I've already come to terms with us bringing back the same team next year and winning 40-ish games and missing the playoffs.

I still have fun watching the young guys, it's just disappointing knowing what could have been.

Least the number of Julius's suitors keeps dwindling. As soon as Bron signs the leverage for Kawhi goes back in our favor.

If you were healthy, of course we'd all want Boogie. The reality is it's likely we don't see him play at all next season. The earliest we possibly see him is after the All-Star break. We would be paying him the max to rehab on the bench.

The medical data has been talked about to death, but it's pretty conclusive that post Achilles injury, players are never the same.

I think he'll be ready before that. An older Kobe Bryant returned in 8 months.

I'd sign him for 2 years with the player option on the second for about 18-20 mil. Let him prove himself. If it works for both sides, he opts out and resigns for max next summer.

Am I the only one ok with not signing anyone? What happen to having patience especially with a team like this showing lots of talent. I think we're on the verge of something special if we let these guys blossom but fans cant wait anymore...

Am I the only one ok with not signing anyone? What happen to having patience especially with a team like this showing lots of talent. I think we're on the verge of something special if we let these guys blossom but fans cant wait anymore...
I was fine with that until everything pointed to a super team.

I'll calm down...and get back to that place. But right now...I'm hot.

Let me introduce you to this guy they call Magic

I guess. The issue is that magic and Rob put a bullseye on their back by calling their shot. All they talked about for the past year has been creating cap room to sign big name free agents and now they're not coming through.

Our own front office said they don't want to wait on the young guys, they want stars so who are we to question them and their approach?

I'm going to root for this team regardless, I see a scenario where we bring the whole team back try and make a playoff run I pray that there is some free agents worth signing next offseason.

I guess. The issue is that magic and Rob put a bullseye on their back by calling their shot. All they talked about for the past year has been creating cap room to sign big name free agents and now they're not coming through.

Our own front office said they don't want to wait on the young guys, they want stars so who are we to question them and their approach?

I'm going to root for this team regardless, I see a scenario where we bring the whole team back try and make a playoff run I pray that there is some free agents worth signing next offseason.
Relax, its only PG.

Back
Top Bottom