**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good...no need to give up too much...they know what it is

Bro are you serious? Less than an hour ago we saw how though "don't give up anything, he's coming here as a free agent approach" works and you want to do this again?

Maybe magic can finesse Randle to a discounted deal With the allure of playing with lbj
Or business opportunies in Hollywood.

What if okc leaked that fake pitch by magic and rob to PG13 once pg committed to okc. But to ease blow to is folks he puts that out to make la look dumb for having such a ****** pitch

If we don't trade for KIWI Bron really going to have to think about carrying these younglings on his back. If Philly get Kiwi I think Bron may follow!

Bro are you serious? Less than an hour ago we saw how though "don't give up anything, he's coming here as a free agent approach" works and you want to do this again?
When u right u right...lol idk what to think at this point

Great, now we got clipper/ kawhi smoke
Keep ya panties on magic

Nah bro. We got to make the big trade ASAP. We can't afford to have Kawhi play in Philly 4 year and make the finals and him sign long-term there or him get traded to the Clippers and we lose out on him all together.

The "don't give up anything,he's walking here next offseason approach doesn't work" apparently.

Roll out

Ball
Ingram
LBJ
Randle
Cousins

6th man- Kuz

Who says no?

Cousins Achilles says no. An Achilles injury is a 12 to 15 month injury. We'll be lucky to see him after the All-Star break, and he'll be really rusty. We would essentially be paying him to max to rehab the entire season, and there's a good chance he'll never be the same again.

We would never see that line up on the floor.

Last edited:
Y'all think IT signing back to the Lakers on a MLE?

I think so. I have a feeling IT agents will shop him around and find that the market for him isnt as strong especially coming off another surgery. Plus I think IT coming back to the Lakers would help the Lakers land Cousins.

**** all this look at pg13 it didn’t work talk. Pg is a special case, we should have known from the moment he announced that 3 part documentary he staying. He look like that funny money in the light.

Kawhi looks like he means business, he basically sat out the whole year on the ******* spurs, I don’t think he has any issues playing out a year for the clippers or philly and then coming home.

I’ll take my chances with kawhi he looks like a real one

Another 2019 free agent off the board.

I always tell y'all, this "wait till next year because all these guys are going to be free agents, etc" is BS. the vast majority of stars resign before they're free agents.

We're about to be left hanging out to dry again in free agency. Rob and Mgic are no different than Mitch and Jim. This is their time to shine and they're blowing it.:smh::smh::smh:

yes I'm freaking out idk anymore

Back
Top Bottom