**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

As much as I’d like to have Kawhi, I’d love to have Bron + PG and all the young guns, including Randle.

I don't think that's an option. If Bron & PG come in tandem, Magic will be more emboldened to trade for Kawhi. Plus there's this thing called the salary cap barring somebody taking Deng's deal with only picks. There's going to be young people casualties.

Last edited:
Did it ever occur to you guys that PG wanted to come to LA when we were horrible (last summer) with no pressure to perform. This way he’d come and turn us into a 40 to 50 win team and make us seem relevant. He would be a hero etc.

Now that he is expected to be a #2 in a championship squad with LeBron freaking James it’s scaring him. He now sees OKC as a place where they will love him regardless of how they do and he can hide behind russel Westbrook as he takes all the criticism. Plus he can collect his paycheck and come to la during summers.

Cliffs: he ain’t built for it.

“Scared money don’t make none”

The safe option is for PG to stay and take the $46 million the risker option is to leave it on the table and come to LA but the rewards are better (endorsements opportunities and the CHAMPIONSHIP his been longing for)

PG COMING HOME, Sam Presti confirmed:lol:

If PG doesn't come he will be my enemy number 1 over taking Dwight and Nash.

We might end up sending out half our team because this idiot has cold feet.

Reactions: DLF
Bron opting out means Houston is all but out right?
They would have to essentially gut the squad to bring Lebron in on a new deal.

That leaves LA & CLE as the 2 front runners :nerd: :nerd:

Basically down to 3 teams. The Cavs, the 76ers, or the Lakers.

But if he can't get PG to commit to joining him in LA, then he would go to Philly IMO. (unless we gut our roster for Kawhi, and even that is no guarantee given what it might cost us/Spurs not wanting to help or Kawhi/LeBron)

Sixers are still a dark horse threat and heck I'd put it at:

1. Lakers
2. Sixers
3. Cavs

For the Lebron sweepstakes

What dad , especially a Dad so involved like Lebron, will want to be away from his son as he starts high school?

Lebron is coming it’s a lock.

All he’s doing is putting pressure on us to get another star he can run with rather than a team full of 21 year olds

Think he's coming here regardless. This is more than just basketball so he's not going to philly.

I have Philly as the sleeper thing but it would be as a 1+1 deal that way next summer he can opt out and come “home” when his boy starts high school

The family things is key the reason he ultimately decides where to go imo

PG + LeBron + Core is all I want

Then we can trade PG next year for Kawhi for being a little ****boy and making some ****** ESPN documentary

Back
Top Bottom