**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

pop.gif

This is what the #buildslow gang wants anyway right? We're going to strike out in free agency and run it back with the same young guys and struggled to win 40 games next year.

Oh well, hopefully by 2024 we can organically develop into a playoff team.

We can't afford to trade Zo, kuzma, ingram, or hart because they're all future stars and all stars just gonna walk here for free, right?

Last edited:
Getting LBJ, PG and Kawhi was a pipe dream anyways. Too many variables involved - Pop trading KL to us of all teams, PG turning down a bunch of money from OKC and LBJ coming here ONLY if he’s have a super team.

Let’s just resign Randle and keep building. We won 35 games with a super young team and a ton of missed games from Zo and BI. We can win 45 next year if Brook comes back

This is what the #buildslow gang wants anyway right? We're going to strike out in free agency and run it back with the same young guys and struggled to win 40 games next year.

Oh well, hopefully by 2024 we can develop into a playoff team

Good thing we keep trading young assets away so we can afford the opportunity to strike out every summer

Good thing we keep trading young assets away so we can afford the opportunity to strike out every summer

All the trades and draft picks you made so far I've been good. Even if we strike out, I don't regret the Russell trade.

I'm annoyed by some of the fans who were so reluctant to trade young players for proven veterans. The rationale that we should not treat anyone and just wait for you guys to walk here has been proven wrong over and over. If we strike out on Paul George, then we're definitely not getting LeBron. I say we just do whatever we have to do to get Kawhi.

If he goes to Philly or Boston for a year, gets tight with the players and coaches, and potentially makes the finals I doubt he's going to come to the Lakers next offseason, especailly when they can offer money money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom