**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I actually like it.

He gets away from all the noise in LA and gets to go home and just focus on his game, just like when he was growing up.

He just doesnt post instagram pics or snaps every session like some of our other guys. I dig it, hes all business.
Exactly

Anyways... here’s a new video of him working with Micah Lancaster to hold y’all over for a bit

Dude is ineffective offensively against good bigs unless he's hitting his shot and gets punked on defense on the regular, not a great athlete either. There were plenty better options available, I wanted Robert Williams and we let him go to Boston.

Dude is ineffective offensively against good bigs unless he's hitting his shot and gets punked on defense on the regular, not a great athlete either. There were plenty better options available, I wanted Robert Williams and we let him go to Boston.

If you go look at Wagner's stats....he has been consistent throughout, vs the good and bad teams.

Good analysis.

I felt the same way last night. Wanted Williams at 25 & Melton at 39. Laker scouts have earned the benefit of the doubt based on their drafting the last few years, but this is the first time I really wanted other prospects instead of who we got. I still believe it'll work out but I'd be really disappointed if Williams and Melton pan out and our guys don't.

Robert Williams ain't even show up to the introductory press conference. Don't need knuckleheads here. Culture and chemistry is important. Kuz and Hart vouched for Mo during his workout with us, these dudes haven't missed on these late rd picks lately. We were up in arms about Nance Jr, Kuz and Hart on draft night too.

Robert Williams ain't even show up to the introductory press conference. Don't need knuckleheads here. Culture and chemistry is important. Kuz and Hart vouched for Mo during his workout with us, these dudes haven't missed on these late rd picks lately. We were up in arms about Nance Jr, Kuz and Hart on draft night too.

That's real. I didn't mind the Hart pick at the time but Nance & Kuzma were projected high 2nd rounders and the Lakers "reached" for em.

To be honest, there's no way Robert Williams would've survived in LA (if he's as big of an idiot as people say). Too many woman and drugs.

Culture is a really important ingredient in team building and I doubt LA wants to go down the Upshaw route with Williams.

I’m not sure if we are addressing our need for shooters because we really needed them or for Lebron

Either way it’s s W for us #LakeShow We BACK

cook300lal_112007.jpg

I’m not sure if we are addressing our need for shooters because we really needed them or for Lebron

Either way it’s s W for us #LakeShow We BACK

At this stage of the game, we need shooting. We need to be able to space the floor. At this point in Lonzo’s development he best suited with wings to kick it to wether lebron comes or not.

This is why it's hard for me to be mad at any of the picks

:lol: at 27 being 3 Laker picks. :smokin

They absolutely made it a point to add shooting, which works either with, or without Bron. Lonzo needs spacing/shooters for his game too, so I'm fine with it. Hope they work and grow with the other young guys, if that's the route we stay on this summer. If parts get moved for the Star gameplan, then so be it.

I still think Frye and Brooke get brought back if/when they get word they have a chance at Bron. (Or KCP :nerd: )

So LBJ is still trying to recruit players to Cle?

F him....just sign PG and Randle and let’s go

So LBJ is still trying to recruit players to Cle?

F him....just sign PG and Randle and let’s go

They don't have cap space and the only player available for trade is Leonard & they don't have the assets to acquire him. Not sure where you heard this story.

Back
Top Bottom