**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Real GM reported it

LeBron James is a few days away from free agency and continues to pursue his options to remain with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

"All the arrows point to him bolting," said Ryen Russillo. "But I know for a fact LeBron is trying to figure out if other stars around the league want to come play with him in Cleveland first.

"I know for a fact that LeBron is still trying to find a way to make it happen in Cleveland. I just don't know if anybody wants to go there with him."

The Cavaliers kept the No. 8 pick and selected Collin Sexton.

Sounds like a Ryan Russilo podcast or radio interview.

The Cavs don't have cap space for free agents and the one star available for trade is Leonard. The Cavs don't have the assets for Leonard so I wouldn't put any stock into this report.

The Cavs don't have cap space for free agents and the one star available for trade is Leonard. The Cavs don't have the assets for Leonard so I wouldn't put any stock into this report.

But we don’t really know who’s “available “ do we? There could be a handful of players available we don’t hear about in the news

I wasn't a fan of the Mo pick at first, but looks like dude can hoop, so let's see what he can do for us.

But we don’t really know who’s “available “ do we? There could be a handful of players available we don’t hear about in the news

That's real but the Cavs still don't have any assets to trade. They're not gunna trade away Love for another star as that's just a lateral move and I'm not sure Bron would rock with that anyway.

I wasn't a fan of the Mo pick at first, but looks like dude can hoop, so let's see what he can do for us.

If you watch the national championship game, Mo was the only one balling at the beginning for michigan and then nova pulled away.
I think biggest concern is his fitness, the man looked exhausted after 5 minutes but

really like the mikhail pick, kid can ball- mobstaaa

this sounds like something brian windhorst would put out there so cavs fans wont be mad

he gone

he belong to the game now

Still trying to figure out why we drafted a player at 39 we are gonna stash When we went out of our way to pick that extra pick

Unless magic thinks he’s gonna be really good in 2 years

lol get ready for the ESPN special, gonna be a **** show

HugeWellinformedHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

Still trying to figure out why we drafted a player at 39 we are gonna stash When we went out of our way to pick that extra pick

Unless magic thinks he’s gonna be really good in 2 years

I thought the same ****. My guess is it was ammo for a Leonard trade / Deng dump but the Spurs balked so they just took BPA.

The draft and stash to not impact the salary cap angle would make sense but I'm pretty sure 2nd rounders don't count against the cap until the contract is signed.

Ya that was a head scratcher. Only explanation is they think he’s a promising young player and they want to own his rights

Pretty simple 2nd rd contracts aren't guaranteed. If he doesn't come over we don't have it on our cap.

If you go look at Wagner's stats....he has been consistent throughout, vs the good and bad teams.

Robert Williams ain't even show up to the introductory press conference. Don't need knuckleheads here. Culture and chemistry is important. Kuz and Hart vouched for Mo during his workout with us, these dudes haven't missed on these late rd picks lately. We were up in arms about Nance Jr, Kuz and Hart on draft night too.

No analysis of his actual game here. I just don't think he can hang with NBA athletes. Ryan Kelley could shoot three's too that didn't go too great either. Magic has had one draft so bringing up we hit on late first round picks is pretty irrelevant at this point. I want him to be good but nothing about the games I saw showed me "solid rotational NBA big"

No analysis of his actual game here. I just don't think he can hang with NBA athletes. Ryan Kelley could shoot three's too that didn't go too great either. Magic has had one draft so bringing up we hit on late first round picks is pretty irrelevant at this point. I want him to be good but nothing about the games I saw showed me "solid rotational NBA big"

I would have loved to see your analysis on Kuzma after last year's draft. Point is you don't know. And it isn't Magic per se, Jesse Buss has been here for a long time. His track record is damn good and I'll trust his scouting and judgment until proven wrong.

I would have loved to see your analysis on Kuzma after last year's draft. Point is you don't know. And it isn't Magic per se, Jesse Buss has been here for a long time. His track record is damn good and I'll trust his scouting and judgment until proven wrong.

If "point is you don't know" is how you want to discuss this then no need to talk further on it :lol: I guarantee I watched Michigan play more than you did though. There's no way of proving who's analysis is more accurate regardless and it doesn't matter either way.
I actually broke down reasons why I don't think he's going to be good, I'm not going to blindly support something I disagree with just because it's the Lakers. Like I said, it's better for me if he pans out but I just never saw it with him, honestly didn't think he was a first round talent at all. If you want to talk basketball we can do that but don't give me this blanket discussion ****.

I think it was a slight reach. I feel like u should always go BPA especially this late, but maybe they knew they wouldn't be able to address outside shooting in free agency. I'm cool with it but still mad at portland for taking both of my guys one spot ahead of us.

The 39th pick doesn't make any sense to me.

Hopefully they can get something for Zu or Bryant.

Just watched some bonga highlights kid looks like a less athletic Giannis ... they should just bring him over I don’t see a benefit in stashing him

Back
Top Bottom