**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Even though he's a malcontent, he can still play. Y'all interested?

Absolutely NOT!

He can still fill up the box score, but it ain’t adding wins. His reputation precedes him and he isn’t serviceable on a competitive team unless his attitude/understanding of the game changes. Want this baffoon no where near the young guys. They are already kinda goofy.

The Dlo trade taught me something though. I remember being heated that we gave up Dlo because I thought he would be a future all-star (and I trolled this thread for months after the trade). We always think that all of our young guys will meet their max potential and we can never afford to let them go.

Guess what? They can go and we'll keep moving on. Sometimes you have to trade assets to improve your team. Does anyone miss Dlo now?

Yes, I do.

We had Kuz on lock even at 28, and we could have bought 30 (Hart) with ease.

Coulda had
Zo
DLo/Clarkson
Ingram/Hart
Randle/Kuzma
Nance/Zubac

And found a taker for Moz/Deng at a later point.

If they manage to land PG/Bron/Kawhi trio, then they obviously got it right. But if they miss all over again and we're left with scraps once again, and now we've added flipping Clarkson and Nance to boot, that's a problem.

Hopefully all this smoke becomes fire.

Yes, I do.

Coulda had
Zo
DLo/Clarkson
Ingram/Hart
Randle/Kuzma
Nance/Zubac

If they manage to land PG/Bron/Kawhi trio, then they obviously got it right. But if they miss all over again and we're left with scraps once again, and now we've added flipping Clarkson and Nance to boot, that's a problem.

Great! He'd be a capped out 40 win team. Bravo!

Issues with this:

"And found a taker for Moz/Deng at a later point"

That's a big assumption to make. It was a great trade in hindsight. Do you think the Nets would make that same trade again? Heck no!

Dlo has a $21m cap hold after next season. would you have been ready to pay Dlo $21m+/year? I wouldn't

I want zo here. People forget how damn good he was on the court despite shooting bad.

Zo's lack of offense really hurt the team despite how good he was at everything else. He just improves to average and everything opens up

I'm tryna think what his game would be like if Bron/Kawhi/PG were here, his defense, passing, rebounding, creating would be huge. Only worry would be could he spot up enough?

The defense those 4 could play, switching, rotating, etc. *Banderas.gif*

Yes, I do.

Coulda had
Zo
DLo/Clarkson
Ingram/Hart
Randle/Kuzma
Nance/Zubac

Bruh. How did you type that team and it sound good to you?

bring Kawhi home

51FjB9TrEKL._SY463_.jpg

Edit
beaten to it
and I just got done talking about how I'm trying not to get hyped
but here come these tweets

Free paintball shooting during the day in Corona and dinners at Mission Inn

man i hate the IE, lived in corona (before it was eastvale) for like 5 years and went to school in san berdo :smh:

I do love me some chino hills doe....

Back
Top Bottom