**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

tenor.gif

Gonna be one helluva day, hoping we can finally jettison Deng tf outta LA, attach all 3 picks + a future first or Hart if we have to.

One scenario I heard is a 3-way deal where you trade Deng for a player with only one yr left which would cost way less than dumping him completely. Then trading that expiring to Spurs for Kawhi.

Would be nice to avoid sending assets just to dump Deng AND sending assets out to get Kawhi.

This photo will either be hanging on the walls of Staples or in the trash by the end of the summer.

Hoping Lakers are just drafting for the spurs,getting players the Spurs can't and then will trade all their picks for BI or Lonzo or BI and throw in Deng

Just remember the NT Laker thread rule:

If a trade or signing isn't coming from a VERIFIED twitter Adrian Woj account. Then there is nothing to see and believe here :lol:

Dlo trade was 1 year ago today. I remember being heated about it. In retrospect, it was a great move and it'll look even better if we can get PG/Lebron

Who would be our point guard? Unless Zo is involved in a Lillard or Kemba deal ......I don’t see it. No one wants to deal with Lavar, especially if Magic can’t get him to dial back.

Reactions: God
Given it more and more though, I'd be okay if the Lakers didn't trade away anything unless it's a sign and trade with Randle and somehow getting rid of Deng. Other than that, gotta be patient because if we're being realistic, barring some injuries from GS, we aren't ready.

Reactions: DLF
Given it more and more though, I'd be okay if the Lakers didn't trade away anything unless it's a sign and trade with Randle and somehow getting rid of Deng. Other than that, gotta be patient because if we're being realistic, barring some injuries from GS, we aren't ready.

If we have PG, Lebron and Kawhi, we're ready.

The Dlo trade taught me something though. I remember being heated that we gave up Dlo because I thought he would be a future all-star (and I trolled this thread for months after the trade). We always think that all of our young guys will meet their max potential and we can never afford to let them go.

Guess what? They can go and we'll keep moving on. Sometimes you have to trade assets to improve your team. Does anyone miss Dlo now?

The Dlo trade taught me something though. I remember being heated that we gave up Dlo because I thought he would be a future all-star (and I trolled this thread for months after the trade). We always think that all of our young guys will meet their max potential and we can never afford to let them go.

Guess what? They can go and we'll keep moving on. Sometimes you have to trade assets to improve your team. Does anyone miss Dlo now?
But dlo potential <<<< lonzos or kuz or BI

Back
Top Bottom