**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Dlo trade taught me something though. I remember being heated that we gave up Dlo because I thought he would be a future all-star (and I trolled this thread for months after the trade). We always think that all of our young guys will meet their max potential and we can never afford to let them go.

Guess what? They can go and we'll keep moving on. Sometimes you have to trade assets to improve your team. Does anyone miss Dlo now?

There were plenty of people here that were fine with the trade.

Clearly trading Dlo was more then just about his play. People behind the scenes weren’t high on his work ethic and attitude.

That’s why I don’t have a problem with teams asking draft prospects about personal stuff like if they have kids or not (as long as they don’t ask anything racist) bc it says a lot about you in regards to how you answer questions

Like when that one guy we traded for from
Houston (blanking on name but tall had dreads. Picked by NY right after Steph curry)- apparently warriors were gonna draft him but in the interview he asked how the “club scene was in the bay” so they thought this guys an idiot for asking us this now... rest is history

We could still use a player like Dlo, or at least what he's supposed to be.

I didn't like banking on bringing in 2 max players but it looks like they're making it happen so it worked out.

The Clown show period...

Lavar can’t be blamed for everything

Outside of the “rap beef”, which Kuzma was a willing participant and arguably the instigator, who else is to blame for the “clown show”?

Outside of the “rap beef”, which Kuzma was a willing participant and arguably the instigator, who else is to blame for the “clown show”?
Lavar mostly, but Lonzo is a part of it too
he’s a grown man at the end of the day

He’s more immature than DLo

We could still use a player like Dlo, or at least what he's supposed to be.

I didn't like banking on bringing in 2 max players but it looks like they're making it happen so it worked out.

How many ball hog chuckers with no defensive acumen could we really use?

Lavar mostly, but Lonzo is a part of it too
he’s a grown man at the end of the day

He’s more immature than DLo

Lol. He’s apart of what exactly? You can’t be held accountable for other people all the time.

DOG!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Terrible.

This is definitely worse than anything Mitch did. Jesus

We could of got more at least...wtf!

I don't understand how trading D Lo just to shed Mozgov contract is a good move.

Someone plz explain it to me

a B?

You hate D'lo and you agree we could/should of gotten more.

I mean **** a future 1st?! God damn

#27 and an expiring :smh: :smh:
Even if you don't like him, Brook Lopez and #27? Really? Trading a 3rd year player for an unproven rookie and 1 year rental of a slightly better Mozgov. This is the worst Laker trade I can think of in recent memory

We'll never be great :smh:

How many ball hog chuckers with no defensive acumen could we really use?
Uh as of right now we have Tyler Ennis and Casuro as backup PGs, we could def use a n initiator/scorer off the bench and next to Zo.

Lol, that’s not what Russell was going to be, tho.
That's basically what he is and will be in Brooklyn.

His attitude is one of the main reasons why he's not on the team. Still think he could've worked next to Zo had he accepted that role.

Either way, I'm fine with the trade now.

That's basically what he is and will be in Brooklyn.

His attitude is one of the main reasons why he's not on the team. Still think he could've worked next to Zo had he accepted that role.

Either way, I'm fine with the trade now.

He’s not a backup there or will be unless I’m missing something.

Reactions: MVP
I'll be over the moon if this happens, I want Kuz to remain a Laker over anyone else.
I'm sure I'm in the minority...or even the only one.
:lol:
if we get lebron hes gonna need shooters

kuz and hart are our best shooters as of right now

bi and zo prolly gone but for who?

He’s not a backup there or will be unless I’m missing something.
He came off the bench mostly because of injury, so yea not really a backup.

Just think at this point he's a really good 3rd guard which is what we could use.

Back
Top Bottom