**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yup. Lavar only effects the mentally weak and/or tv show hosts. I’ve literally tuned him out for about 6 months now. Nothing he says holds merit. Not even the “Lonzo will leave if u don’t draft gelo” talks

Lakers are very high on Lonzo and will not trade him. Trust me. I’m gelo.

A year ago Oladipo wasn't an borderline all-star, he was closer to a borderline bust
Really? He averaged 16 to 18 points a game before tht trade while playing solid Defense and was on a pretty decent contract by today’s standards

Also the Cavs were 5 seconds from trading Kyrie for PG. before Dan Gilbert happened.

And the upside there was PG. the upside now is Kawhi who is in another stratosphere of players.

I would love to get the all Stars and keep our young guys but eventually the young dudes will have to get paid too...guess depends on if LeBron comes

Can someone explain to me if he’s just a rental everywhere else why we just can’t sign him next season?

Why would trade Zo, Ingram, or Kuz for someone who’s gonna sign here regardless?

Can someone explain to me if he’s just a rental everywhere else why we just can’t sign him next season?

Why would trade Zo, Ingram, or Kuz for someone who’s gonna sign here regardless?

Assuming we sign Lebron and PG, we won't have the cap space to sign him next off season. If signing those guys fall through then we can wait until next season.

the speculation is that the Lakers want a Big 3. To get Lebron and PG this summer, we won't have cap space to sign Kawhi next summer

If we sign 2 max this summer, we won’t have any money for him in 2019...

Assuming we sign Lebron and PG, we won't have the cap space to sign him next off season. If signing those guys fall through then we can wait until next season.
Yea but u have to spend at least 80 or 90% of your cap if I’m not mistaken

And most dudes ain’t tryna sign 1 year deals this summer like last year...

Also if we don’t get Bron and PG do u still
just let Randle walk?

Yea but u have to spend at least 80 or 90% of your cap if I’m not mistaken

And most dudes ain’t tryna sign 1 year deals this summer like last year...

Also if we don’t get Bron and PG do u still
just let Randle walk?

If we strike out on two stars then we definitely bring Randle back. if we get only one star then we can re-sign Randle

If you believe the reports, Kawhi is a 1 year rental for every team other than the Lakers or Clippers

I’m saying, pretty sure teams are aware that the lakers want bron and pg and won’t have space next year so they’d be more willing to take a chance on trading for him if his only option is the clippers

Back
Top Bottom