**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

From Momo and NT's source GOD Adrian Woj:

Leonard had told confidants that he did not want to sit down with Popovich and has been purposely difficult for the Spurs to reach recently. Among the issues, Leonard is angry over what he believes was the Spurs' mishandling of his quad injury, and he remains irate with public comments from teammate Tony Parker and Popovich that he felt were not supportive of him, league sources said.

Source:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23846966/gregg-popovich-meets-kawhi-leonard-california

Nah, BI is our best young prospect. Trade Hart/Kuzma/Deng/2019 First for Kawhi

Pops would look at his phone ringing from both Magic & Pelinka and would not even answer and click straight to voice mail with that offer.

It's going to have to be BI/Kuzma/ 2 future 1st rounds and Deng.

dial-tone? from the Spurs? LOL what are their options?

1. don't trade him, and he walks for nothing

2. trade him to the Lakers/Clipper for scraps

That's a good offer seeing as Kawhi has tanked his trade value
Spurs ain’t doing any deal w/o BI

Pops would look at his phone ringing from both Magic & Pelinka and would not even answer and click straight to voice mail with that offer.

It's going to have to be BI/Kuzma/ 2 future 1st rounds and Deng.

A week ago I would've 100% made that trade but not now. Why give up so much? We need to match salaries to get rid of Deng, but why give up BI and Kuzma? Who are we competing with to trade to Kawhi?

Pelinka as a former agent knows how to negotiate.....Magic is a business mogul......I don't expect them to do a bad deal with the Spurs if it comes down to it

Pelinka as a former agent knows how to negotiate.....Magic is a business mogul......I don't expect them to do a bad deal with the Spurs if it comes down to it
Lowkey they haven't lost a trade yet. And looking at the way they handled PG gives me confidence they won't give up the farm. Only diff is teams know we can't sign him next yr if PG and Bron are on the team already.

Sign Lebron, PG and re-sign Randle, trade for Kawhi, Deng, Kuzma and Hart can kick rocks
This but won’t happen bc pops hates us and if he does trade it will be for zo bi kuz Hart first round picks for next 7 years

trump.png

This but won’t happen bc pops hates us and if he does trade it will be for zo bi kuz Hart first round picks for next 7 years

What are his options though?

Would they rather have Tobias Harris, #12 and #13?

Let Kawhi walk for nothing next season?

Back
Top Bottom