**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

down 14 now with this line up

we were down only 3 before luke decided to go with this horrible line up

is ennis a good 3 point shooter or something?

Lonzo gotta stay outta foul trouble so we can get an actual defender on Dame and not IT.

2 of those fouls on Lonzo were bad calls. All things considered I'll take being down 3.

I'll take a 3 point deficit.

Ennis gotta go home and be a family man.
No reason he shouldn't be cut so that his roster spot can go to Caruso. Plus the Lakers will be able to sign someone else to a 10 day or developmental contract.

I'm actually impressed the Lakers are in this given the fact there's only 7 NBA caliber players on the roster with BI/Hart out.

With that said, please... please don't play Ennis in the 2nd. I beg you Luke.

All the crying, all the *****ing, in the lead.

Ennis buys minutes, nothing more. Someday you all will get it. No Hart, no BI, Zo in foul trouble, maybe you want Fisher to come back. :lol:

These free throws tho...... :smh:

Keep feeding Julius. These Portland bigs can't do nothing with him.

All these foul shots are giving the Lakers a lot of extra rest. Hopefully we can use that to buy Lonzo/KCP more time so we don't see Ennis in the backcourt.

All the crying, all the *****ing, in the lead.

Ennis buys minutes, nothing more. Someday you all will get it. No Hart, no BI, Zo in foul trouble, maybe you want Fisher to come back. :lol:

These free throws tho...... :smh:

#WellActually the only complaints I see were when they were losing in the 2nd once Luke went to Ennis/IT but I digress.

Back
Top Bottom