**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know people keep saying it but we've come a long way. We didn't win our 23rd game until April 5th last season.

I don't touch that ****.

But it's not my idea. You know I want PG only and would hope for Klay in '19. That would be my route.

I'm just trying to think like how Bron does. You know it wouldn't be as simple as he and PG sign and play with the kids and that's it. At some point, he would want other guys brought in with him. It's what he did in Clev the first time, what he did in Miami, and what he's done in Clev the second time. If he came here, you think it would be different? :lol:
thats why i want no part of that ****....i hope the FO sees that we only need the player not the record label and the crew
miami and Riles put him in check and dint let him control the direction....at this stage of his career, lebron cant demand that crap, especially here
**** that

I know people keep saying it but we've come a long way. We didn't win our 23rd game until April 5th last season.

Most of us on this thread have seen the progress since Luke was hired last season and the team started off 10-10.

Problem is a lot of dudes on here and LG aren't patient and just slander Luke and take out their frustrations on him and are quick to say "Luke is the problem and needs to be FIRED"

Look at my baby lakers
All grow’d up

Let’s Beat DAL, have a bunch of days off then 2 games left before the all star break

We have a good shot to go into the break having won 14 of 19, assuming we win 2 of the next 3

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Stephen A said they shoulda took Fox who's avg 11, 2 and 4. :lol:

Lonzo is at 10, 7, 7 and playing good defense. Far more ast than any rookie and tied in most rebs. And his shot was improving in January.

12.2 on 42% and 37%

and 6.7, 6.8, 1.4 blk, 1.3 stl

Reactions: God
When will IT3 and Frye make their debuts, tomorrow or against the Pelicans on the 14th? What's the likelihood Zo plays against the Pelicans?

When will IT3 and Frye make their debuts, tomorrow or against the Pelicans on the 14th? What's the likelihood Zo plays against the Pelicans?

Luke/Lakers sakd they wanted him to get 1 or 2 games in before the all-star break.

I guess they could play him against the Pelicans but I doubt it. I do think Zo will play vs the T'Wolves on Thursday. Highly doubt they have him play a back to back after being out for so long but you never know.

I would assume IT & Frye would be available off the bench tomorrow.

5a3b311e39e96e710b000001.png

:lol: :lol:

My dawg

I'm excited to watch Nance & JC down the stretch and in the playoffs.

Nance especially, I really think he can contribute to Cleveland and it's so dope to see him play for his hometown team and his father's former squad. Wonder if he'll break out the OG Nance jersey in the dunk contest.

Nance as the 3rd big (when Love comes back) will be nice man. Last time LBJ played with a big that athletic was Birdman and he had Birdman looking nice lol. It's gunna be exciting.

Happy for JC too but Nance is who I really want to see in the playoffs.

Young players.....first time in the playoffs......it might not all be roses. That’s why I don’t expect Bos to go to the Finals. They rely on too many youngsters

I’d love to see Nance and JC shine on the big stage though

Back
Top Bottom