**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Thomas Bryant can hoop.

Might have to hit summer league next year to watch Hart/Bryant/2018 first rounder ball.

I still think we're too far behind but finishing with 35-40 wins would be a rousing success this season.

If we can hit on the cavs pick and nuggets 2nd rounder good lord.

I had to look up how we got the Nuggets' 2nd rounder.

Jose Calderon, Denver's 2018 2nd rounder and Chicago's 2019 2nd rounder for the rights to Ater Majok :lol:
Majok was the 58th pick by the Lakers in 2011.

Shoutout to Mitch!

Future picks the Lakers owe:

2018 1st rounder to Philly or Boston
2018 2nd rounder to Brooklyn or Orlando
2019 2nd rounder to Cleveland or Portland

We did a good job of restocking though.

2018 1st rounder from Cleveland
2018 2nd rounder from Denver
2019 2nd rounder from Chicago

We owe no more 1st round picks after this year, only one more 2nd round pick after this year but we have Chicago's pick to make up for it.
After that we own every future pick.

I wonder if a team would be willing to take Deng in the offseason if we attached our 2019 or 2020 1st round pick.

Grayson Allen has been linked around that CAVs pick we got. Hoping the scouts and draft another hidden gem in the late first round.

Grayson Allen has been linked around that CAVs pick we got. Hoping the scouts and draft another hidden gem in the late first round.

Now that we got a pick, I'm gunna start doing more research on the draft.
Quick glance on mock drafts and my favorite player in the 25-35 range is Bruce Brown from Miami.

Will you guys regret trading Clarskon if Lonzo never develops a jumper?

I had to look up how we got the Nuggets' 2nd rounder.

Jose Calderon, Denver's 2018 2nd rounder and Chicago's 2019 2nd rounder for the rights to Ater Majok :lol:
Majok was the 58th pick by the Lakers in 2011.

Shoutout to Mitch!
Wasn't majoks highlight vid a blackberry camera on the other side of a gym grainy af lolol

As a Miami fan, I would pass. He seems to have regressed this year

I haven't watched much college bball this year (pretty much only watch Trae :lol: ), but you're right, I was definitely higher on him last year.
Last I heard he caught a foot injury.

Now that we got a pick, I'm gunna start doing more research on the draft.
Quick glance on mock drafts and my favorite player in the 25-35 range is Bruce Brown from Miami.

Trier from Zona late first/second is someone I'm curious about

Back
Top Bottom