**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

ho56uc89u3f01.jpg

I have tears in my eyes for two reasons:
Randle still here!
JC left.

JC bout to do damage with the Honeys in Cleveland his first 2 days. He'll prolly run through everyone though so he's
gonna have to look elsewhere LOL

Quick question. Since Thomas was traded twice his bird rights would come with him correct? If so, what does his cap hold look like if they try to sign two players to near max contracts then sign him if he is healthy?

Quick question. Since Thomas was traded twice his bird rights would come with him correct? If so, what does his cap hold look like if they try to sign two players to near max contracts then sign him if he is healthy?

His cap hold is 11 mil

Looking forward to what JC can do in 30+ minutes playing off of a superstar. Yall shleep
become a spot up shooter?
hopefully he can play freely, maybe give him kyries playbook and see if he can do work.

was unaware we had the nuggets pick as well...
considering the dealings we did in the prior draft...24k magic and rob might look to package them and possibly move up in the draft if we havent already traded them in player deals.

We traded both dudes that talked **** about Kobe before they were Lakers

Jeanie don’t play

Low key Josh Hart has been filling up my fantasy stat sheet the last week and has been such a fun pick up. He's such a stud as far as role players go especially as a rookie.
Loving him too sohi 23 sohi 23 :pimp:

I hate even saying this, but......

Say Bron/PG do take us serious. We offer up our 2019 UNPROTECTED first round pick + Deng to move him. Free up all da space.

Could/would Bron then press us to re-sign Randle, only to trade him to SA for LaMarcus? (Kind of like Wiggins for Love)

Ball
PG
Ingram
Bron
LMA

Kuz, Hart, 2018 Cavs pick, Zubac off the bench

LMA would be a slightly better fit with Bron/PG than Randle because he can play C more naturally than Randle, and he would create more spacing. (I know LMA hates playing Center, but for Bron/PG he'd kinda have to)

Iono....

I hate even saying this, but......

Say Bron/PG do take us serious. We offer up our 2019 UNPROTECTED first round pick + Deng to move him. Free up all da space.

Could/would Bron then press us to re-sign Randle, only to trade him to SA for LaMarcus? (Kind of like Wiggins for Love)

Ball
PG
Ingram
Bron
LMA

Kuz, Hart, 2018 Cavs pick, Zubac off the bench

LMA would be a slightly better fit with Bron/PG than Randle because he can play C more naturally than Randle, and he would create more spacing. (I know LMA hates playing Center, but for Bron/PG he'd kinda have to)

Iono....

This gives us a very short window to win & with the Warriors around i don't like the deal. Yes to PG... Lebron & Lamarcus tho i'm against

I know its Friday CP but you gotta put the weed down.

I don't touch that ****.

But it's not my idea. You know I want PG only and would hope for Klay in '19. That would be my route.

I'm just trying to think like how Bron does. You know it wouldn't be as simple as he and PG sign and play with the kids and that's it. At some point, he would want other guys brought in with him. It's what he did in Clev the first time, what he did in Miami, and what he's done in Clev the second time. If he came here, you think it would be different? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom