**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Lakers did right by them. Going to a contender and Nance going to his home state and dad's old team. Better than sending them to Orlando or somewhere like that

Win-win trade, helped both teams accomplish what they're trying to do - win games for Cleveland and position the Lakers for this summer

Like the idea, not sure if we'd be able to pull it off. IMO, Klay would be a perfect fit.

Ball
Klay
Ingram
George
Randle

With Kuzma, Hart, Clev 2018 pick, our own 2019 pick off the bench.

I would prefer this over Lebron for real. We need a shooter.

Warriors won't have enough money to pay 4 players the 'super' max

So they're just gunna let him leave for free? They'll resign Klay to the super max and then trade him when they have to resign Dray or they'll resign Klay and let dray walk.

Dubs are too smart to let Klay leave for nothing.

So they're just gunna let him leave for free? They'll resign Klay to the super max and then trade him when they have to resign Dray or they'll resign Klay and let dray walk.

Dubs are too smart to let Klay leave for nothing.

I think Klay is more expendable to the team then Draymond.
You trade Klay before he walks for free, then Klay will just walk from the team he is traded to

I think Klay is more expendable to the team then Draymond.
You trade Klay before he walks for free, then Klay will just walk from the team he is traded to

Boogie got traded. PG got traded. Kyrie got traded. Butler got traded.

Only max player in recent years that didn't get traded was Horford. Teams usually don't let superstars walk for nothing. Warriors will resign Klay before he bounces to La for nothing.

Boogie got traded. PG got traded. Kyrie got traded. Butler got traded.

Only max player in recent years that didn't get traded was Horford. Teams usually don't let superstars walk for nothing. Warriors will resign Klay before he bounces to La for nothing.

Lebron is about to walk from the Cavs, Lakers let Dwight walk, Okc let KD walk

That is not what I'm saying, if Warriors re-up Klay, they won't have enough money for Draymond, so either you trade Draymond for a package of players or you get rid of Klay.
Since Draymond is more valuable to the team, they'll trade Klay for players with expiring contracts so they have money to pay Draymond
You can't just dump a players salary by trade, you need to receive back close to equal value which means, Warriors will have to take back expiring contracts to free up money to re-up Draymond

Now, since Klay has been with the organization for so long, I would assume they will do him the favor of asking him which team he would like to be traded to
Probably his childhood favorite team where his dad is currently one of the broadcasters for

Why would the Dubs trade Klay to a team inside their own division? Idk man I just don't see it.

Magic isn't trynna wait until 2019 either. U heard his comments today. He wants to win ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom