**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IT people delusional if they think he starting. We looked good as of late with BI running the 1. No way we messing up the rotation unless it is for Ball.

Lakers made all these moves to get 2 free agent max slots THIS summer.

They could've traded JC for another team's bad contract and a 1st rounder but they went after expirings instead.

This is to show Bron we have space for you and PG. The only team in the league that has this option available.

In other news today.

Damn... I just opened the snkrs app and Nike about to drop the Zoom Kobe I retros already :pimp:

$175 plus tax though:

tenor.gif

who does this lil guy think he is
IT, lopez/kcp for someone
do it erv

We're trying to win games. No reason to buy out KCP and Brook. They can help.

If Isaiah isn't happy to backup, he can't help us so we should buy him out.

We can't do any trades unless we get back expirings and picks and no team will do that.

Sad to say , but who would want IT at this point? He has to prove he is still a good player. Trading IT, Deng and picks would be a dream come true but I don’t see another team doing that

Not sure how I feel about the trade tbh

IT will be fun to watch for a few months, but I def do not want him long term if he’s tryna get a max deal

Hart has also been eating into kcp's minutes. Bottom line, one max doesn't justify these moves

Max isn't just to sign. They can use that space via trade as well ala CP0 to Houston. Being able to convince a star free agent to come here is more so what I meant in conjunction with everything else so far.

Wonder if PGs recent comments about this off season have anything to do with this...seems like he's coming

Max isn't just to sign. They can use that space via trade as well ala CP0 to Houston. Being able to convince a star free agent to come here is more so what I meant in conjunction with everything else so far.
like i told the other dude
they can do that now with the expiring deals they have right now
37 minutes left

just dont know who tho
risk it all for boogie right now ? ...:stoneface:

I was wondering about this.. we have to send out salary in a sign and trade, correct?

Won't have any salary to send out this summer, besides Deng.

I was wondering about this.. we have to send out salary in a sign and trade, correct?

Won't have any salary to send out this summer, besides Deng.

I think it's depending on the trade partner and how much they're over or close to the cap. Shouldn't be an issue with us.

Back
Top Bottom