**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

hopefully someone hits IT up and tells him to buy in, cause if comes here and stinks it up...he only gonna get 1+1 deals come this summer

Even if he buys in his play is still bad and he's hurt.

Why are so many people on this thread down and like Doom & Gloom attitude and wanting to already ship out IT before he even lands in LA.

Are you guys missing the main point that they made the move because he's a 3 month rental and has a expiring contract :lol:

If we were still in tank mode ok but you bringing in somebody that's already caused drama with a veteran team. He's been garbage on the court and bad in the locker room.

I just don't like bringing him in and these young dudes got something going now. :smh:

If Magic pulls off even 1 max free agent acquisition, build him another statue

If Magic pulls off even 1 max free agent acquisition, build him another statue
really...for only getting one this summer...cmon man
he wanted space to get 2 and now he has it...this is what they talked about all year man.
this 2019 talk doesnt change the fact that they traded all these pieces ...now he has to get 1 imo

Even if he buys in his play is still bad and he's hurt.

If we were still in tank mode ok but you bringing in somebody that's already caused drama with a veteran team. He's been garbage on the court and bad in the locker room.

I just don't like bringing him in and these young dudes got something going now. :smh:

But you probably were a fan of signing and then giving Swaggy P a contract extension a few years back with a young core Laker team.

Despite his on the court antics and all his stupid baggage off the court.

Right now I would rather have Clarkson off the bench than IT.

I've never been a fan of Clarkson but he wasn't messing up the team, IT can. He can hurt our offense and make us even worse on defense. He did it in Cleveland.

I see that.

really...for only getting one this summer...cmon man
he wanted space to get 2 and now he has it...this is what they talked about all year man.
this 2019 talk doesnt change the fact that they traded all these pieces ...now he has to get 1 imo

Look at what they would have accomplished as a novice GM in his 1st season and idiot according to most of y'all in here.

Reactions: God
Difference is cleveland really tryna push for a championship ... we’re just trying to push for 2 max contracts.

IT doesnt hurt us in either of those

Rachel Nichols just said per IT’s people, he will seek a buyout if he’s not a starter hhahahaah

Reactions: God
Yeah Magic needs 2 :lol:.

All these moves were made to get 2 max slots.

U don't trade JC and Nance unless it's for making room for 2 max slots.

Also, I'm not tripping over trading JC like the rest of y'all. His value will never be higher. Bruh was playing the best ball of his career last month. I bet he regresses back to the mean soon enough.

IT did well when he had a real coach...
Now he has one again...we are in good hands gentleman...in magic we trust

Look at what they would have accomplished as a novice GM in his 1st season and idiot according to most of y'all in here.

Haters gonna HATE and are saving their posts hoping we strike out this summer on free agents.

Then the haters will come in here with pitchforks :lol:

Rachel Nichols just said per IT’s people, he will seek a buyout if he’s not a starter hhahahaah

jack-nicholson-adam-sandler.gif

We already had space for 1 max. So magic would've made the team worse and only gotten one max. That is not a good thing
You're missing another key point...Hart get jc minutes and Kuz/Randle takes up the 4...good guys but we can't play everybody

Back
Top Bottom