**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’ll never understand how some of you lakers fans love our average to below average guys, but also complain about not winning.

Nance and clarkson easily can go. And this situation is lookin good.

If we could manage to get him on a team friendly deal as a 6th man I'm for it... 8-12 million range. He'd fit perfectly next to a PG like Lonzo and he gives lakers that half court threat we lost since D'LO was traded

IT is way too ball dominant. I don’t see how Zo and him would fit.

magicpopTW.gif

I’ll never understand how some of you lakers fans love our average to below average guys, but also complain about not winning.

Nance and clarkson easily can go. And this situation is lookin good.

Yup the list is so long how dudes on here and LG got feels for average non all star players:

-Ariza
-Clarkson
-D'Lo
-Nance Jr.
-Shannon Brown

etc.

Cle adds Hood, Hill, JC and Nance
Crowder, Rose, IT and Frye gone

That’s a good day for Cle

I liked both guys and can see this trade helping the Lakers in the future.

But man, that #LetLarryDunk campaign :smh:

Who

You hated JC bit you like Thomas. Seems legit

Yeah I hated JC because I knew what type of player he is and don't see such growth and improvement in his game and career going forward. Dude has been and will continue to be a 6th man off the bench type player.

As for IT. I just like that he's a short term rental and his contract comes off the books this summer. Nowhere have I said I'm of a fan him or his type of playing style or game.

People keep saying the Cavs won the trade by a mile...lol

I'm asking them if they watched Nance or JC their entire career?

Good players but man...not superstars in the making...

Reactions: God
People keep says Cavs won the trade by a mile...lol

its cause it may help them out in the short term more than it does for us
IF It can regain form, he can fill the scoring JC provided. frye wont see minutes and we got a pick to help our maneuvers this summer

Ramona all over the place just tweeting away. Hopefully she dead wrong about us keep IT. Hopefully she mean "keeping" him for the rest of the season.

Great deals but man.....

I feel like IT is a team killer. He plays No Defense & doesn't share the ball at all. And for some reason he thinks he is a star caliber player and walks around with the ego of 1.
I just don't want him coming here messing up our chemistry whining, not sharing the ball, playing no defense and putting up 30 shots a game. He could single handedly cause the bottom to fall out for us.

But it was an absolute 'Magical' deal. Good work Rob.

Yeah this dude can't be starting. Play him the same way they was playing Clarkson.

People keep saying the Cavs won the trade by a mile...lol

It’s cuz they got rid of old players and non shooters and added youth shooting athleticism

Gonna miss JC and Nance but this move should help us forward. Just need to keep IT off the bench and he can go kick rocks by the offseason. Frye I think is perfect for Luke's offense, will flourish with Zo. He can go kick rocks this offseason too though.

Is it the Nets pick that we got?

This is a great trade! Nance was the odd man out Kuz is the future and Randle has the keys for now...IT can do everything jc did plus he hits free throws...he's a bench player if he wants to stay which we shouldn't mind

Back
Top Bottom