**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If they manage to squeeze something valuable out of KCP and/or Lopez we hitting this with little to no sarcasm

bruno.gif

What if Lonzo's injury is more serious and he's out even longer or possibly for the rest of the season.

Could be why Lakers made the deal for IT for a short rental and contract dump also.

Great deals but man.....

I feel like IT is a team killer. He plays No Defense & doesn't share the ball at all. And for some reason he thinks he is a star caliber player and walks around with the ego of 1.
I just don't want him coming here messing up our chemistry whining, not sharing the ball, playing no defense and putting up 30 shots a game. He could single handedly cause the bottom to fall out for us.

But it was an absolute 'Magical' deal. Good work Rob.

IT coming off the bench
frye aint seeing much PT

im thinking a second unit back court of IT and Hart could mesh well...right

Damn now imma have to root for the cavs low key :smh: Atleast my dude JC get to go somewhere he can ball. He gon eat dudes up in the east.

Isaiah Thomas? Idk

The only downside to this is IT gunning for a big payday this summer and ******* up chemistry.

Hopefully we limit his minutes when Zo gets back.

Great deals but man.....

I feel like IT is a team killer. He plays No Defense & doesn't share the ball at all. And for some reason he thinks he is a star caliber player and walks around with the ego of 1.
I just don't want him coming here messing up our chemistry whining, not sharing the ball, playing no defense and putting up 30 shots a game. He could single handedly cause the bottom to fall out for us.

But it was an absolute 'Magical' deal. Good work Rob.

If we could manage to get him on a team friendly deal as a 6th man I'm for it... 8-12 million range. He'd fit perfectly next to a PG like Lonzo and he gives lakers that half court threat we lost since D'LO was traded

I actually think this trade helps a lot of with possibly making a late run for the 8th seed.

Luke likes bigs who can shoot which is what Frye does. IT if he's healthy might get hot down the stretch.

Isaiah needs to morph into a bench get buckets type of player. He already has the no defense thing down. Lou, Jamal, Terry......all great bench scorers but no defense

Problem is IT thinks he’s a starting caliber super star

Wanna see what the protection for the pick is. Cle is a Bron buzzer beater away from being tied for 6th in the east.

Randle (whom now that we have room for 2 max slots will likely be gone anyway) and Brook, Ennis for Boogie’s Bird Rights

**** IT. Can't wait to see him gone this summer.

I'd rather horde max space for 2019 than throw ANY money at a 30 year old ****** point guard off a bad hip.

We go all in for PG and LBJ. If we can't get either, just sign 1 year contracts and wait for next summer. Or use our cap space as an offer to eat other team's bad contracts packages with high picks.

**** IT. Can't wait to see him gone this summer.

I'd rather horde max space for 2019 than throw ANY money at a 30 year old ****** point guard off a bad hip.

We go all in for PG and LBJ. If we can't get either, just sign 1 year contracts and wait for next summer. Or use our cap space as an offer to eat other team's bad contracts packages with high picks.
I’m not so sure about Bron after this...what happens if he comes and gets unhappy and wants to ship one of the young guys out by playing LeGM

Back
Top Bottom