**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol we gon act like pau Bynum & artest are better than wade bosh Ray Allen and that whole squad Miami had :smh: most people don’t even consider the squad kobe had those years the best

JC is who he is, a guy who gets buckets of the bench. Nothing wrong with that. He’s shown he can also create for his teammates. I really like how hard he plays and his hate to lose demeanor and attitude.

We have a good group of young guys to build on. Just add PG this summer.

Still would like a legit rim protector.

Did he really though? Looking back, it's laughable he got the Cavs to as good records as they did with that supporting cast.

Yea you finish with the best record in the league twice and winning b2b MVPs, you should get to the finals. Weren't no juggernauts in the east in 09 or 10. No excuses.

Did he really though? Looking back, it's laughable he got the Cavs to as good records as they did with that supporting cast.
Yup.

I'm probably the only person that's a huge fan of both of 'em (why people feel like they have to love one and hate the other is weird to me but different story). Lebron is a great scorer, great passer, great rebounder and defender. Kobe was a great scorer and defender. Good passer, good rebounder. Lebron can carry a little more on his shoulders with his size and great PG skills. What he did with those early Cleveland teams is impressive, with Mo Williams and Big Z as his help. Now he was in the East so that did make the road easier and it was still easier when he went to Miami.

Kobe didn't get out the 1st rd til Pau got here but look who we played against lol, Kobe wasn't beating those Suns teams by himself. Just like Lebron wasn't gonna win a ring with Mo Williams and Big Z.

To me, the difference and why I take Kobe over Lebron is cuz Kobe is a killer, he doesn't need to be pushed, or somebody to piss him off. He's always pissed off. Lebron had to have DWade push and encourage him.

hey lebron would be great for the lakers and for the young guys especially zo IF lebron can accept that hes not the guy he once was

he really needs to dial back on the minutes man its gonna catch up to him if it already isnt

Real talk...where is Lou?

I don’t ever see him on the bench. If I’m paying you that money, you will be at every practice, event and game.

dengmoneyangel.gif

Lebby got at least 3 years before we actually see him slows down.

He looked much worse two years ago before he sat out for 2 weeks and actually revived him on his way to a championship.

**** him though. #notmynextlakergreat

Lebron isn't stopping til he breaks Cap's record. He's fasho slowing down but I think he plays for 5 more years.

Lebron isn't stopping til he breaks Cap's record. He's fasho slowing down but I think he plays for 5 more years.

I see him playing at least 5 more years but but dubd aren't losing fof at least 2 more years and our roster adding Lebron is not beating them still.

Back
Top Bottom