**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Damn..I didn't even realize we drafted Kuz with the Celtics pick. Boston swapped picks with Brooklyn and Brooklyn traded that pick to us. Sweet :pimp:

Kuuuuuuuuuz.
You guys are def right, you can trust NOBODY to shoot FTs right now.
These are NBA players missing FTs... ugh so frustrating.

They say we are in talks with the Cavs but their roster is trash besides Bron.

Unless they talking about moving that BK pick which right now is somewhere around 7...nah. Plus it would be hard to do any deal with them since they are over the cap.

I'd unload deng for TT though...lol

Dan Gilbert can have Deng in exchange for a Fathead gift card

is kuzma making BI expendable?

push come to shove
who yall keeping moving forward?

im on team keepthekids
but you know this topic is gonna come up

Swear yall got the memory of Dory :lol:. BI was turning the corner and has shown enough flashes to be confident in the type of player he'll become. Why are we trying to move him?

Swear yall got the memory of Dory :lol:. BI was turning the corner and has shown enough flashes to be confident in the type of player he'll become. Why are we trying to move him?

Feel like I've been pissing in the wind for 4 years trying to get everyone to grasp the mother****ing concept.

Tank for lottery picks
KEEP the lottery picks

Everyone else got some weird obsession with tank for lottery picks, trade them asap. :lol:

Ingram can't even drink legally yet, his name should never, ever, ever, ever, ever come up. Unless it's the Pelicans offering Anthony Davis or the Wolves offering KAT, then I guess we could think about it. Since neither of those things are ever happening, Brandon Ingram should remain a key part of the Lakers future for a loooooooooong time. Right next to Ball, and Kuzma, and hopefully Randle.

I'm fine shipping JC and Nance for the right package.

No one is taking KCP, Deng or Brook off our hands.

I prefer to keep JC and Nance, BUT........if Cleveland called desperate enough to offer that lottery pick........knowing we could swap out 11 mil for ~4-5 million and get 5-6 years younger without losing toooooo much overall talent on the roster, and knowing we have a good shot at minimum of landing PG, I would have a tough time saying no. If Cleveland tryin to sell me Frye and Korver and some other bums off the bench, they can go **** themselves, but that lotto pick..........

If spurs ask for BI and other fill ins for Kawhi , I’m doin it. As long as we keep Zo Randle and Kuz. Have Kawhi with those 3 and sign Boogie and PG assuming we stretch Deng
none of this will happen of course

Last edited:
only way we're shipping out BI or Kuz is if we're getting a QUALITY SUPERSTAR back.
Ingram should be the farthest from any trade talks if we're not talking Bron.

Curious as to why no Bron. I’m looking at ok this is someone who’s gonna come in and make take the young guys to the next level.

If I’m lakers management though I’m letting him know he ain’t running the team like he did I’m CLE/MIA.

Because he will come in and run the team like he did on CLE/MIA. You kinda answered it already :lol:

MJ, Kobe, Bron, these are guys that have a larger role in these decisions NO MATTER what anyone says.
No way LeBron's coming over if he can't get his way.

He didn't respect his situation in CLE that's why he does what he does but LA won't put up with that.
Magic gonna sweet talk the King.

Y'all know I'd love Bron in LA but it's honestly not that realistic. Houston is a much better option for the short term.

Gotta put the full court press on PG.

Maybe save some cap space for Leonard in 2019 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom