**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

And that free throw thing is def telling about something going on during practice. We never had big big problems like this...we out here terrible. Everyone free throw percentage has went down this year think

Next year I better hope to see a Randle, Kuzma, BI, Hart, and Lonzo lineup at least.
Let Brook and KCP go.
Hope we can land PG or Boogie.

Baby Lakers here we goooo

BI hasn't looked 100% healthy these past 2 games.

They shouldn't have rushed him back so soon to play.

Clarkson better PayPal Marcus Stupid a few bucks, for real. :lol:

Missed FTs hurt my heart.

Hmmm....

I really like Kuzma and he has been a great surprise.

But this Kuzma is what BI was supposed to be thing....I don't know if we should go that far.

Kuzma and BI have both shown flashes of greatness but both have also been inconsistent. There was a 7 game stretch where BI was clearly the best player out there.

All I'm saying BI, KUZ and Ball are the future. I want them ALL to be great.

BI is hella young still so I'm not gunna write him off already.

But Kuzma has 15 20+ point games (including three 30+ point games) in basically half a season.
BI has 13 20+ point games (including 1 30+ point game) in 1.5 seasons.

Like I said, Kuz is 2 years older than BI so BI deserves time to grow. I'm rooting for him.

They say we are in talks with the Cavs but their roster is trash besides Bron.

Unless they talking about moving that BK pick which right now is somewhere around 7...nah. Plus it would be hard to do any deal with them since they are over the cap.

I'd unload deng for TT though...lol

They say we are in talks with the Cavs but their roster is trash besides Bron.

Unless they talking about moving that BK pick which right now is somewhere around 7...nah. Plus it would be hard to do any deal with them since they are over the cap.

I'd unload deng for TT though...lol

Thats what I'm saying. The goal is to have max cap space this summer. Therefore we can't take any long term contracts back which leaves us with only expirings and picks to trade for. I don't see any team willing to give up a high pick for JC. Literally the only candidate is Cleveland because they are a playoff team that happens to hold a lottery pick. Why would any other team headed for the lottery want JC? Would we trade JC to a playoff team for a pick in the 20-30 range? I like our track record with late picks but idk..

More than likely, he'll be traded in the summer to make room for cap space if we get 2 max free agents lined up.

Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 12.27.58 AM.png

lol

So we know the plan is to try to attract two max cap type players.

Doing some digging, as of now there will only be 5 teams with cap space for this summer. Us, Mavs, Bulls Pacers and Hawks.

Say PG13 is a lock, If we don't trade JC and Randle before the deadline, besides the Mavs, who would make a max offer to Randle?

How much money would KCP and Brook get on the open market?

Quote from a GM:

Here is how one general manager explained what that means for players and teams (via ESPN):

“The top guys will always feed first and then the year of the cap spike [in 2016], there was a lot left for everybody else to feed. Next year [in 2018], the top players will still get theirs, and then there will be not much left.”

I wonder if Brook would come back under a vet Min deal? KCP isn't getting max money anywhere and I don't want him back either but this summer might be interesting and we may be able to get some players at a better rate than we did Mozgov and Deng....

Next year I better hope to see a Randle, Kuzma, BI, Hart, and Lonzo lineup at least.
Let Brook and KCP go.
Hope we can land PG or Boogie.

Baby Lakers here we goooo
Don’t forget Deng...he gotta go

Am I the only one that wants Clarkson in a Lakers Jersey?

Clarkson has been killing it this year but sure let's trade all our players when they start playing their best basketball

Can’t believe how good Kuz is

For a rookie to play like that in a nationally televised game against the best team in the East who happens to be a hated rival..... with clutch shot after clutch shot.....just amazing

Back
Top Bottom