**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

“You talk to teams around the league, no one is bailing the Lakers out with Deng’s contract. They’re not. Teams have asked for multiple first-round picks to take that money. They’ve asked for Brandon Ingram. They’ll ask for Kyle Kuzma. The Lakers, I’m told, have essentially given up the idea that they can trade Deng, that there’s anything they can attach to his contract.”

Jimmy buss did what he could to destroy this Lakers team. I will forever hate him. That contract was so stupid.

I think they got hart with the pick from the Lou will deal. I thought they could've got a higher pick but it turned out to be a solid deal

Jimmy buss did what he could to destroy this Lakers team. I will forever hate him. That contract was so stupid.

It is what is. Only thing they can really do now is use the stretch provision or buy him out after this season.

Either way it's going to cost the Lakers either trading away Randle if they can get a 1st rounder at the trade deadline or move Clarkson at the trade deadline or during the off season before free agency begins next summer.

The Zo/Randle pnr is nice. Would like to see more of it.
THIS. Zo and Randle work really well together. Patient and relentless (sometimes).
Been seeing this a lot lately the past couple games.

ZO getting very comfortable and he's looking great this month. Even if he's missing shots this game, his effect on O
and solid D really something special.

zoooOOOOO with the block! Zo deserves this gif
upload_2017-12-23_23-43-5.png

Back
Top Bottom