**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Leave kcp in jail.

Also so many blown calls the last couple games.

Lonzo foul on Durant down by 5 when it was clean enough steal.

Tonight lonzo rebound and deflected out but off lonzo.
Kuzma 3 pt foul.

Lakers have had 7 games of Ls of 5 pts or less plus 2 winnables but blew it (NOLA and nuggets 100-100 with 3 mins)
The record could easily be at .500 but at least they're competing?

Nah bump all that against elite teams sure. Lakers blew this game bad tonight. This loss, the one against PHX, and SAC were inexcusable.

We came out lackadaisical and played down to the competition. Refs definitely sucked again. We missed our free throws again. And KCP is ultra trash again. Nobody has pissed me off more this year than that ************.

Y'all gotta let up on the KCP hate. I know he's never seen a shot he doesn't like but he did a great job on McCollum and he's only on the books for 5 more months. Chill out.

Y'all gotta let up on the KCP hate. I know he's never seen a shot he doesn't like but he did a great job on McCollum and he's only on the books for 5 more months. Chill out.

Nah, this dude is here ****in up the rythm and chemistry cause he’s playing for a contract.

Thought it was silly for him to turn down the 80mil in the first place.

Right. But he's still better than anything they could've signed for a 1 year deal. I get it. He's a black hole on offense, but there are 2 sides to basketball. It's not all about offense.

I wouldn't draw plays up for KCP tho :lol:

Right. But he's still better than anything they could've signed for a 1 year deal. I get it. He's a black hole on offense, but there are 2 sides to basketball. It's not all about offense.

I wouldn't draw plays up for KCP tho :lol:

No kidding there are 2 sides to basketball, but because he plays decent-good defense doesn’t give him the green light to shoot whenever. That last play wasn’t even drawn up for him. Luke said it was for Kuzma, but that clearly didn’t go as planned.

No kidding there are 2 sides to basketball, but because he plays decent-good defense doesn’t give him the green light to shoot whenever. That last play wasn’t even drawn up for him. Luke said it was for Kuzma, but that clearly didn’t go as planned.

I don't believe Puke for one second, he's clueless in most situations, they've run that play out of timeouts a lot. Don't know why he doesn't sub offense/defense. JC had somewhat of a rhythm tonight.

I don't believe Puke for one second, he's clueless in most situations, they've run that play out of timeouts a lot. Don't know why he doesn't sub offense/defense. JC had somewhat of a rhythm tonight.

True

Why was brewer playing so much today? Luke has him playing the 4 knowing he wasn’t doing well guarding the post!

Back
Top Bottom