**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Randle has 19 and 7, in 21 minutes

And is pathetic.

That's......a take

Nice try, didn’t say he’s pathetic. That particular aspect of his game and how there’s been ZERO improvement is pathetic. Every time he’s pump faking and gathering himself to go up with his left, it’s so predictable and he gets blocked or stripped

He has a point. Feels like Randle gets blocked in the paint more than any other player in the league.

Happy to see him hit some threes tonight but I've NEVER seen him pass outta the paint when he's surrounded by 3 defenders.

These moral victories are getting tiresome, but I think they'll start turning into actual Ws soon. Kuz, Zo, and Randle balled out, somebody needs to plant a bottle on KCP so he violates probation.

Kuzma is starting to find his game.
Zo is starting to find his shot.
BI needs to stay consistent with his offense, but it’s great to see him relentlessly attacking the hoop.

I feel like the league has caught up to Brandon Ingram. They've got the film on him now, they know that he's driving to his right and going straight to the basket, he never pulls up or does anything different. This is why he gets blocked five or six times every single game. He needs to learn some more offensive moves.

Refs made some very questionable calls and Golden State's favor late in the game.

Kcp just needs to stay in jail for the next couple of weeks. The dude is a black hole and takes some of the worst shots.

Kuzma is an animal, once he tightens up his defense and learns how to play make a little better for his teammates he has a legitimate chance at being a perennial All-Star

Sometime on that road trip I asked has Zo turned a corner......looks like he might have. BALLin lately

I'm frustrated with losing but, this is what Magic has preached the entire season up until this point. We all knew we wouldn't be a playoff team but we needed to play an exciting brand of basketball and develop our young guys and attract free agents.

The Boogie Cousins and Paul George's of the world see us playing these playoff teams close and understand that we're not that far away from competing. If I were them this Lakers team would be very attractive moving forward.

Zo's last 5 games (Warriors x2, Houston, Cleveland, NY):
17.2 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 6.4 apg, 1.2 bpg, 1.2 spg 47% FG 49% from 3

Hopefully he's turning or turned the corner.

He has a point. Feels like Randle gets blocked in the paint more than any other player in the league.

Happy to see him hit some threes tonight but I've NEVER seen him pass outta the paint when he's surrounded by 3 defenders.

He def needs to make better reads and improve his awareness. He shouldn't even get so deep in the teeth of the defense that he's surrounded by 3 defenders, should recognize that he's drawing the defense and move the rock well before that. Ingram does the same thing.

It is encouraging that the team is competing but these are winnable games we should be closing. With the schedule loosening up it'd be nice to see these turn to Ws

Back
Top Bottom