**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Is there an analytics expert among us who can answer questions?

The knock on Kuzma thus far is that he's a bad defender and statistically, they're right. His defensive rating and defensive efficiency are very poor. Watching the games though, I don't see a bad defender. He's good at moving his feet and he's active and engaged, he communicates. Is he consistently guarding the other team's best forward and getting torched? Is he out of position alot? I don't see a lazy or uninterested defender when I watch him play.

Pincus on twitter talking about packaging KCP+Randle for either Boogie or PG at the deadline.

If it was up to me, you keep you team and sign one max free agent next year and then another one they year after that. Keep Randle and JC would be amazing, and I don't think gutting them to just get another max player for 1 year extra when you can get them the year after it is worth it.

Easy choice in my mind, we'll see what Rob and Magic think, hopefully they'll keep making the right moves and keep both Randle and JC

If it was up to me, you keep you team and sign one max free agent next year and then another one they year after that. Keep Randle and JC would be amazing, and I don't think gutting them to just get another max player for 1 year extra when you can get them the year after it is worth it.

Easy choice in my mind, we'll see what Rob and Magic think, hopefully they'll keep making the right moves and keep both Randle and JC

Wouldn't be able to get them the year after depending on what deal Randle gets and that crop of free agents is all wings which we would at that point have plenty of.

Randle's play is just upping his trade value, he is as good as gone. I'd sacrifice the whole roster for Boogie and PG13. Only untouchables on this squad are Ball, Ingram, Kuz, and Deng(Not by choice).

Thing is Julius warrants keeping but I do wonder if he's ok being a backup 5 which is what he'd be going forward.

until TB or Zu are ready......TB can be a Capela type with 3 pt range.....I mean, LO had to eventually move from SF to PF and 6th man....Jules will have to deal with it

Deng posting his training vids on IG :lol:

Son might never play in the league again smh. F YOU MITCH AND JIM

Back
Top Bottom