**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

16 missed FTs :sick:. If we would've shot even a league average % we would have won by 15 instead of 6.

We need a shooting coach. Like right now. I don't get the whole wait til the offseason thing. As soon as you start working on something, you start progressing. It can't possibly do any harm

Hibachi on IG after HouseOfHighlights posted Zo’s block,rebound,jumper

1FE2D036-4BAA-4594-B748-1E4141AA19B6.jpeg

Wrong Thread

But I will come in here to say we absolutely have the steal of the Draft man, Kuzma is averaging 17 & 6 on 50/40/77 right now. Dude is ridiculous

Last edited:
We already have a team who's last in three point percentage & you wanna add even less spacing??

PG & BI on the wings would be a nightmare for teams, Dude is unselfish, can Guard the best players & is a great shooter he's #1 on the list for me.

I rather Add small pieces than give 20+ million to someone who's strength is Rim protection. The way the league is trending those guys are available for cheaper & a bit more plentiful.

With BI, Kuz & Lonzo we need more shooters around them. Boogie is a good enough rim protector & amazing offensively, I just don't know if he will buy into Luke's system or not.

same way hes flourishing in OKC?
or how melo is flourishing?

team needs an athletic defensive minded big. someone like DJ who can rim protect and run the floor, not DJ but someone like him.

Bigs in the DeAndre Jordan, Dwight Howard mold are going to the wayside. They can't shoot and you can't even play them in the 4th quarter because they can't make free throws (a problem we already have). Once teams go small, they're effectively useless because they can't guard perimeter players. I know that some of you aren't going to agree but Randle > Jordan.

Randle is a good rebounder, good rim runner and has the lateral quickness to guard perimeter players. The only thing holding him back from being the ideal small-ball 5 is that his jumper is still garbage.

Last edited:
Bigs in the DeAndre Jordan, Dwight Howard mold are going to the wayside. They can't shoot and you can't even play them in the 4th quarter because they can't make free throws (a problem we already have). Once teams go small, they're effectively useless because they can't guard perimeter players. I know that some of you aren't going to agree but Randle > Jordan.

Randle is a good rebounder, good rim runner and has the lateral quickness to guard perimeter players. The only thing holding him back from being the ideal small-ball 5 is that his jumper is still garbage.
the only thing holding him back is that he thinks hes a #1 option when he has the ball in his hands.
but agree with you overall

Back
Top Bottom