**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Now that I’ve had time to think about it Lonzo will begin hitting those wide open jumpers when Lebron, PG, & Fat Cuz come next season

Lonzo-Ball-DeAaron-Fox-640x398.jpg

this picture would actually make a little bit of sense if he was left handed lol...
if he wants to keep shooting that way, he better call up Kevin Martin and ask him how the hell he made it work.

and damn, that free throw stat you guys just threw out is horrendous.

Yo @tupac003 when your wife took the jersey to the Laker store at Staples did it still have the Nike tags on there? Going to try and finesse my way to a patch tonight if possible.

Zo might be the greatest practice shooter ever :lol::lol::lol:. All I see online is videos of Zo draining jumper after jumper in warmups and practice yet he can't hit the rim in games.
Sasha Vujacic has something to say about that. They use to call him Practice Kobe

really thought Lebronzo's shot would improve by now.

man has gotten worse.

triple brick |l

But he’s Sasha at 11 AM. The crazy thing is how bad his misses are. Like he hits the glass then the rim on a lot of misses. Gotta be mental at this point

really thought Lebronzo's shot would improve by now.

man has gotten worse.

triple brick |l

What would lead you to believe his shooting would improve at all? He hasn't changed a single thing thus far. We're just gonna have to ride with his broken a** shooting mechanics this season and fix it in the offseason. It can be fixed, it's just not that type of thing that can be fixed midseason.

For real though, part of me wants the coaching staff to be like 'forget it, we're fixing Zo's shooting mechanics NOW!' There's not real downside to it. He can't possibly shoot worse than he is now and his confidence is already low. It's to the point where he can't even hit free throws.

Steve Alford said Lonzo needs ball in his hands more...they playing him at the 2 too much.

It can be fixed, it's just not that type of thing that can be fixed midseason.

I hope you’re right. But it’s not like he needs a few minor tweaks. He needs a complete overhaul start from scratch .

If it’s indeed all mental, then he just needs to see the ball go in consistently for a few weeks in games to give him confidence but I don’t see that happening because of his mechanics

He beats his man a lot , especially off a screen. But his weak mentality makes him pass it off. Too scared to miss the floater, miss the layup, or scared to get fouled and miss FTs

Reactions: God
Son passes the ball 45 feet up the court every time someone gives him the ball. He don't want the ball in his hands
thats what I thought too when I read that. He just needs to be more aggressive. Rebound, distribute and play good D (which he is surprisingly good at). be our draymond green but with less talking

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know you're a terrible coach when Nick Young is talking **** :lol:

Too bad Byron had a vendetta with Dlo :smh:

remember we were 10 and 10 thorugh 20 games last year. as long as we improve every quarter of the season, i'd take that over winning a bunch and then losing the next 44 of 50 games.

remember we were 10 and 10 thorugh 20 games last year. as long as we improve every quarter of the season, i'd take that over winning a bunch and then losing the next 44 of 50 games.

I’d take that too. But 8 wins in every 20 games is about where we’re peojected to be (32 ish wins)

Back
Top Bottom