**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

C CP1708 : young and learning.

And 'young' has no point in being defended, so I'll respond to 'learning.'

If someone is 'learning,' doesn't that mean... that they... make mistakes? And... learn from them?

So if they're making mistakes... wouldn't it make sense that people watching are going to observe and point out those mistakes?

"Yeah, but you guys are saying he's terrible. Should be fired. Already looking for the next coach."

Who said that again? I certainly didn't, and don't recall who did. Who?

No one is pointing out mistakes. They are shouting "rotations" because that's what they see others do and follow along. They did it with Brown, MDA, Byron, and now Luke. Every coach, "rotations" is the go to criticism.

I said from jump, from jump, he's a young, up and coming coach, learning on the job with this young roster, with a ton of teaching others haven't been as privy too, that you guys have mocked ad nauseum, let him (and them) learn together. As in, be patient. Screaming about rotations in early November (less than 10 games into a season) is not patience, it's quite the opposite.

love nance and like the things he brings to the team, but he definitely shouldn't have been out there for the final stretch. he wasn't the sole reason for the defensive lapses, but he certainly didn't help in that regard. if he's not giving you a plus on that end, he should have been subbed for someone to give you a plus elsewhere.

love nance and like the things he brings to the team, but he definitely shouldn't have been out there for the final stretch. he wasn't the sole reason for the defensive lapses, but he certainly didn't help in that regard. if he's not giving you a plus on that end, he should have been subbed for someone to give you a plus elsewhere.

Nance and ZO shouldn't be on the floor when **** gets tight.

Finally saw Zo in person and I was not impressed with his court presence. After 3 sunset lemonades I totally forgot he was on the Lakers

Ya and I finally realized why Zo passes so much. He scared

You can call it advancing the ball up the court, or swinging it to the open man ...... but he’s scared y’all. He doesn’t drive off the screen and attack because he’s scared of missing a layup/floater/FT. He has no offensive game other than a broken three that might go in 20% of the time. Way too passive all the damn time. Head down no emotion all the time. He shook . His misses are severe bricks, he’s scared at the FT line. Big time shook one, he ain’t a crook son

Confidence is rock bottom for him right now

Last edited:
We gonna lose 50+ games
We just suck
Idk why we as fans go into these games like PHX SAC LAC expecting to win

Before the season I saw up winning 32 or 33 games I still think we will. At the end of the day all that really matters is Ball, Ingram, Kuzma and Randle playing well.

Once Blake went down, Nance had no purpose on the court.

I'm still BBB forever but it pained me to see Lonzo getting cooked by Austin ******* Rivers last night.

December is the hardest month of the year. The team shouldn't even look at playoff positioning or the standings until the month is over. I know a lot of teams are dealing with injuries and aren't performing up to expectations, but it's not realistic to think about the playoffs yet. If they make it to the new year and they're still within striking distance, then it's time to start the conversation because the schedule after New Years is significantly easier.

I don't know why it's such a large statement to say we won't be that good this year or make the playoffs :lol:

Zo might be the greatest practice shooter ever :lol::lol::lol:. All I see online is videos of Zo draining jumper after jumper in warmups and practice yet he can't hit the rim in games.

Make or miss league. Legend has it that Dwert used to make 3 free throws in a row in practice. Doesn't really translate to the game when you cannot establish any kind of rhythm

Back
Top Bottom