**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lonzo gonna be just fine
Lonzo gonna be just fine
Lonzo gonna be just fine
Lonzo gonna be just fine
Lonzo gonna be just fine

Welp

Man lonzo needs to show more heart it’s like he don’t want to play ball smh lookin @ kcp and just walking away

Lonzo played it safe tonight, think he is trying to take some easier shots so he can start building up his confidence, not a bad fg%, but he could have got to the rim a lot more if he were a little more aggressive, think this was far from a bad game from him, surprised he didn't attempt any 3 pointers, besides that half court shot

Lonzo walking away not having his team’s back is disappointing on so many levels

SMH

Big Burglar Brand not looking good

C4F875C5-0402-41BD-A705-C4C8A9A0CBC7.jpeg

A win would have been nice, but I got to watch the young gawd BI tonight

They should pass him the ball more

This is the one thing that I will criticize Lonzo is that he will need to stand up for his teammates. Hope he gets a stern talking from Luke.

LeBron goin to Philly cause of this
Non Shooting
In need of a deep facial cleanser
Chino Hills Taper Fade Wearing
My brother is a thief
The Other is a HS Dropout
My dad is a Con Man
Drake in 08 lookin Mf

F Kobe
Piru Forever
Seriously what kind of a loser is on NT on a Friday night flexing and talking **** to Lakers fans?

It's like you guys didn't watch Zo at UCLA. He is not a high usage player.

Did the Lakers watch him at UCLA and not realize this? Obviously expect him to be a traditional PG, which he's not. They didn't really put proper players around him. They could've though.

Oh well.

Was at work and didn't get a chance to catch the game, but damn we really lost to this scrubby *** team?

I rock with Zo, but him walking away like that was not okay. I'd definitely feel some way if I were KCP. I'm not saying go out there and throw fists, but you've gotta be there for your teammate even if it was just to diffuse the situation or even just get your teammate out of there. Soft move

Back
Top Bottom