**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

sure his defensive effort is better, but its disheartening to see zero to little improvement from randle's offensive game through the years.

No plays on offense are called for him

Literally either sets a screen or passes to BI or Brook

He has had the ball a few times and immediately passed it. Only had that one turn around jumper attempt.

Maybe it is play calling. Dunno. But don’t like what I saw so far.

He has had the ball a few times and immediately passed it.
That’s been his game the whole time lol
But I think at UCLA he would do more off ball plays where I’m seeing he’s just standing at the corner or setting screens after passing the ball now

Damn i think thats the first time i see zo shot from his right side. Looked like he pumped fake in the air :lol:

Even his teammates dont look for him. So he really gonna create something for himself and not just pass the ball and set a screen

Even his teammates dont look for him. So he really gonna create something for himself and not just pass the ball and set a screen
He had no problem bulldozing over Ulis for that one bucket lol
And should have had another one for that non goaltending call

Some of it is on Zo for sure, but they don't run anything for him off ball, he can only get a look in transition. Having him iso isn't the best option either so he's just looking lost right now.

Some of it is on Zo for sure, but they don't run anything for him off ball, he can only get a look in transition. Having him iso isn't the best option either so he's just looking lost right now.
Kuzma had to yell at him to get a handoff during the 2nd quarter :lol:

Where’s the Zotime? Pushing theball, getting transition buckets and dimes? Non existent. And he does a 20 foot fadeaway on ****** ulis? Weak mentality

Seeing alot of people saying so is passive tonight, and he is to a degree, but tonight moreso it seemed more like BI got hot in the 1st quarter so he got alot of the plays called for him, and they have been running post plays for zo on the smaller guard but he hasnt been able to take advantage of that, think they should run some pick and rolls for zo

Seeing alot of people saying so is passive tonight, and he is to a degree, but tonight moreso it seemed more like BI got hot in the 1st quarter so he got alot of the plays called for him, and they have been running post plays for zo on the smaller guard but he hasnt been able to take advantage of that, think they should run some pick and rolls for zo
Lonzo was more aggressive in the 2nd quarter
And yeah BI was on fire the 1st quarter

Zo needs to come off the bench. He has no confidence. He literally just brings the ball up the court, passes it within the first 5 seconds of the possesion and stands in the corner. He provides very little to the offense.

We also don't have a lot of other willing passers on the floor when Zo gives up the rock early, Kuz, KCP, BI, Brook, JC, Randle, shot is going up 95% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom