**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

like it or not Brooks offensive skill-set will be utilized going forward to exploit certain match-ups and to help create space for guys like BI, Kuz, and Lonzo.
so yall need to chill

like it or not Brooks offensive skill-set will be utilized going forward to exploit certain match-ups and to help create space for guys like BI, Kuz, and Lonzo.
so yall need to chill

Nah he gotta go ASAP.... Reminds me of Roy Hibbert + 10 IQ points.

:lol:
EEE7D377-5AA6-4D16-945D-8BA4A8E3D1C8.jpeg

Nah he gotta go ASAP.... Reminds me of Roy Hibbert + 10 IQ points.
Its the Lakers curse with former good/great players that come here and stink (Nash, Howard, Artest, Rice, Rider, Payton) . I swear Brook looked more athletic in BKN but now he moves in slow motion.

Whoever we sign next summer, if anyone at all, I fully expect them to get injured and/or be a shell of themselves.

Hesoos Cristo , you took that a bit too far :lol:
I'm just sick of these young kids that are all the way brainwashed by brands. For the record, I could care less for BBB, Nike, British Knights, Voit and whatever other cool brands you kids are wearing these days.

Lets hypothetically say the Pelicans continue to suck the way they have been and also add PG13 into that convo and say he gets sick of being the 3rd wheel on that team and they continue to struggle.

Do you make/can you even make any moves at the deadline to help bring one of those two in this year? Just hypotheticals here so don't go nuts.

E hasn't posted in forever, need his input.

Lets hypothetically say the Pelicans continue to suck the way they have been and also add PG13 into that convo and say he gets sick of being the 3rd wheel on that team and they continue to struggle.

Do you make/can you even make any moves at the deadline to help bring one of those two in this year? Just hypotheticals here so don't go nuts.

E hasn't posted in forever, need his input.

He's a Nets fan now.

But to answer you no, unless it's Randle and Clarkson. I think OKC is going to take their chances in the off-season. Boogie possibly could be had at the deadline if the Pelicans continue to suck.

Back
Top Bottom