**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

2 rookies and a 2nd year player beat the veteran Wizards in that overtime period. Zo, Kuz and BI all made big plays down the stretch. I like it

Juju with that LO role tonight, he doesn't need to start to impact the game. He really played huge down the line.

Good job by Julius keeping his head in the game, and Nance too for supporting after having a great game himself.

Nice. :emoji_thumbsup:Loved the contributions down the end and in OT from Ball, INgram, and most importantly, Randle.

That may have been the best defensive effort I've seen collectively in at least a few years. We had so many careless turnovers tonight. Great fight shown by these baby Lakers since that opening night debacle.

word. Washington was bricking it up doe as were we, they kinda reverted back to the old Washington in this game lol

but yeah excellent effort on D.

Next three games is going to be Toronto, Utah, and Detroit

Toronto and Utah on a back to back, although the game against vs Toronto will be at home

Let's see if this team can keep up this defense.

Lonzo shot 2 for 13 and yet was a +13 on the court tonight

BBB era we here
Luke gotta keep playing him with Kuzma and BI.

I'm not even trippin on Zo FG%, all these shots are in and out or on line. He's just missing. More importantly he's making the game easier for this team with his passing. Pushing the tempo, he's gotten Nance a lot of open looks. His picknroll is nice. Him and Kuzma work well.

Triple B's. Whole lot of gang ****. :pimp:

Yeah, don't really consider a lot of wins this year "big wins" but with all the **** talk coming from a team that should be top 3 in their division and their target being a dude that can't even buy a beer, I'll enjoy this one.

BBB

- Randle earned his minutes. He played great defense and was very aggressive on the boards. loved his energy. I like the line-ups with him at the small ball 5
- Ingram actually made some jump shots:smile:wow::wow::wow:) and he also played aggressive on defense and got crashed the boards. He's 6'9" with a 7'4", he should use utilizing his length more to get rebounds and drive past people. I hope we can all look back a decade from now and point to this game as when things clicked with him.
- KCP keeps balling on both ends of the court. I wish we could keep him after this season but he's gone.
- Nance's hot start helped the starting unit big time.
- Clarkson's playmaking was huge. I'm loving his aggressiveness.
- We need to stop turning the ball over though. It almost cost us the game

challenge him! aight. and ma-make sure your peoples there to watch the game. cause you might get embarrassed. trust me.

IMG_1820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom