**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I agree with your sentiments that the trade was unnecessary and we could have waited a year. Mozgov and Deng's contracts would be easier to deal if they only have 2 years instead of 3 and once again, we still have no assurances we'll sign anyone next summer.

I disagree with you on your point about the Warriors though. The entire league shouldn't go into hibernation in fear of the Warriors winning every season. We need to improve our roster in every possible way and do our best to compete. We can put together a monster team to compete with them.

I agree with you as well... but as is, no team we can put together will challenge the Warriors within the next 3-5 seasons... Even if we added all the best available players we possibly can, we're still not putting together a better team than the warriors.

If we go thru the whole process of bringing in lottery pick after lottery pick to then push all in for aging vets, this joint just gonna need to be discontinued, because it will be world war 4 at that point. Straight up, flat out, world war 4. Jeanie, Magic, and Rob Lowe 2.0 all gotta die if that's the play. :lol:

I would have given anything to have an ownership group patient enough to let the kids play out.

If we go thru the whole process of bringing in lottery pick after lottery pick to then push all in for aging vets, this joint just gonna need to be discontinued, because it will be world war 4 at that point. Straight up, flat out, world war 4. Jeanie, Magic, and Rob Lowe 2.0 all gotta die if that's the play. :lol:

I would have given anything to have an ownership group patient enough to let the kids play out.

Can we even take you seriously with no Alba pic? What is life?

which is what we do now anyways.

I'd much rather have kcp paired with zo instead of dlo to guard the better of the backcourt players. I can't even imagine both zo and dlo against steph and klay. at least we can stick kcp on curry to harass him. regardless, arguing about this dude ain't gonna change anyone's opinion that already has one made. I think it was necessary from all the stories I have heard and was told this summer. Dlo had a huge attitude problem and was a bad locker room presence. The on court stuff doesn't matter if you are trying to set a certain standard for the organization. time to move on

The frustrating part is that we need to do one or the other. Either do a complete re-build and wait for our young guys to develop or go all-in for big name free agents. We already got rid of Dlo (2nd overall pick) and now we're probably gonna let Randle (7th overall pick) walk too. So what do we have to show for being awful for those two seasons?

stos.gif

Bro lonzo lowkey locking wall up.

CAN WE SHOOT THE BALL PLEASE SOMEBODY !!!

We gotta win this so I can talk trash

Back
Top Bottom