**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dudes on this thread last season were saying they would kick Jamie Maggio out da bed for Kelli Tenannt if they could only choose one between the 2.

On another note only reason I still watch espn is because of Cassidy Hubbarth and now Katie Nolan is now working for the world wide leader.

30% off on Fanatics with code FLASH-24 hr sale, it works for the Nike stuff.

conceit.JPG

29/4/1 from Dlo tonight. He's the front runner for Most Improved Player. What's the likelihood he averaged 25 this season?

At least let him be this good for us til the trade deadline and then get more for him. Zo would'a averagd 15 assists a game with him at the wing

That's my last Dlo update for the season. I'm done trolling this thread. :lol:

I'm glad we didn't get Fultz though, he's already injured and will miss the next three games with a shoulder injury, I'm not sure if its just these individual athletes or if the Sixers just have bad luck.

That's my last Dlo update for the season. I'm done trolling this thread. :lol: I wasn't a fan of the trade, I don't see the point in giving up on a 21 year old player with that type of potential. Getting so little back made it even worse but its water under the bridge at this point. We could have showcased Dlo this season and potentially packaged him with Deng and Mozgov's contracts.

I'm glad we didn't get Fultz though, he's already injured and will miss the next three games with a shoulder injury, I'm not sure if its just these individual athletes or if the Sixers just have bad luck.

That's my last Dlo update for the season. I'm done trolling this thread. :lol:

Don't worry... I'll check in periodically to remind people how dumb that trade was.

It's just funny how the people who couldn't stop going on about how he'd never be good are now the ones who don't want to talk about it :lol:

Exactly. When we look back at this current management regime we'll have to assess this trade and see if it worked out. Magic and Rob deserve to be held to the same standard as Jim and Mitch and when they make bad moves, they deserve to be called out for it. IMO, until we have 2 max free agents on our roster, the Dlo trade will be a bad move in my book. If we get PG and Lebron then I'll view the trade in a different light. Giving up young lottery picks in the hopes of signing phantom free agents is a bad business strategy and ultimately why the last regime failed but if it works I'll give credit where credit is due.

Back
Top Bottom