LA Clippers are the worst franchise ever

The man called Clipper Darrell says the worst thing the Los Angeles Clippers ever said about him – their de facto fan mascot – was the following:

“He is not actually a fan of the Clippers, but a fan of what he can make off the Clippers.

tumblr_lwa57tLvaP1qbiwg1o1_500.gif

Drama Report / Headline / Sports Entertainment

[h1] Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling Consulted Prostitute Alexandra Castro on Hiring Coach[/h1]
by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, March 3rd, 2012

If this was any other owner besides Donald Sterling I would be surprised.

But since it is Donald Sterling the only thing I am surprised about is that it was only one prostitute. I am shocked there weren’t at least 12 on the Clippers payroll.

This all came out in a 2009 settlement that the Department of Justice won against Donald Sterling in a Housing discrimination suit.

Sports By Brooks has the details.
“During our relationship, Mr. Sterling consulted me on issues he was considering almost every day including, among others, whether he should hire Alvin Gentry to coach the Los Angeles Clippers (although I had no experience in such matters), how he should respond to requests by players for the Los Angeles Clippers for increases in their compensation (Mr. Sterling and I often had dinner at the Arena Club with agents for a number of players) … “

In the same case United States Attorneys also submitted a deposition of attorney Raymond Hersh, a founding partner of Los Angeles law firm Hersh, Mannis & Bogen who formerly represented Castro. His sworn testimony included the following about Castro’s relationship with Sterling:

“They had a relationship where she cooked, drove, cleaned, was consulted on remodeling apartments, who went to dinner with agents, who should be hired — she didn’t make the decision, she said, but she was consulted about who to hire in the Clipper organization and what should be done, what he was thinking.

Drama Report / Headline / Sports Entertainment

[h1] Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling Consulted Prostitute Alexandra Castro on Hiring Coach[/h1]
by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, March 3rd, 2012

If this was any other owner besides Donald Sterling I would be surprised.

But since it is Donald Sterling the only thing I am surprised about is that it was only one prostitute. I am shocked there weren’t at least 12 on the Clippers payroll.

This all came out in a 2009 settlement that the Department of Justice won against Donald Sterling in a Housing discrimination suit.

Sports By Brooks has the details.
“During our relationship, Mr. Sterling consulted me on issues he was considering almost every day including, among others, whether he should hire Alvin Gentry to coach the Los Angeles Clippers (although I had no experience in such matters), how he should respond to requests by players for the Los Angeles Clippers for increases in their compensation (Mr. Sterling and I often had dinner at the Arena Club with agents for a number of players) … “

In the same case United States Attorneys also submitted a deposition of attorney Raymond Hersh, a founding partner of Los Angeles law firm Hersh, Mannis & Bogen who formerly represented Castro. His sworn testimony included the following about Castro’s relationship with Sterling:

“They had a relationship where she cooked, drove, cleaned, was consulted on remodeling apartments, who went to dinner with agents, who should be hired — she didn’t make the decision, she said, but she was consulted about who to hire in the Clipper organization and what should be done, what he was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom