kyrie irving + anta basketball

Mightve scooped them from hibbett. Had only seen them at places you can't return, or places that are hassles. Course now hibbett is out of my size

Oh damn, what's your horror story
I tried to order a pair of Nike uptempo online. I only wanted one pair. It gave me error message and said to try again. So I did. After about the 4th time. I gave up. Woke up in the morning and have 9 shoes under prepare to ship. I called them to cancel 8 pairs. They said they can’t do it. I will have to wait for it to hit UPS then I can decline shipment. Only to find out I was hit with a 15% restocking fee. I also didn’t get my one pair I wanted. Sorry if it doesn’t make sense. Short on time.

I tried to order a pair of Nike uptempo online. I only wanted one pair. It gave me error message and said to try again. So I did. After about the 4th time. I gave up. Woke up in the morning and have 9 shoes under prepare to ship. I called them to cancel 8 pairs. They said they can’t do it. I will have to wait for it to hit UPS then I can decline shipment. Only to find out I was hit with a 15% restocking fee. I also didn’t get my one pair I wanted. Sorry if it doesn’t make sense. Short on time.
Thats craaaaazy!

Thats why I been like **** Hector Shoe Palace

For you guys that own a pair and have been playing in them for a while…. What’s the verdict? I’m on the fence as to whether or not I should get a pair to try out. Are there any shoes on the market currently that these are similar too? Right now I’ve been playing most in my old reliable’s… LBJ 20/21/NXT, GT Cut 2/3, and occasionally some Kobe Protros and AE 1 lows.

Don’t think I’d take them over Kobe’s. They’re def solid performance wise though.

Any details about performance, pros and cons, etc? I'm just like grittyman grittyman . I haven't been able to catch a pair in my size from someplace where they're returnable, and I'm hesitant to try them otherwise.
Court feel , impact protection , fit , price ….everything about it is fantastic . Lol

Kobe 4 might be one of the best shoes of all time but no lie after venturing out to different brands .

Fam … li-Ning way of wades ,361 degrees , anta newest model out performs these Kobe lines . Even the Rigorer Austin reaves can make a statement ..
and this is coming from a Kobe fan , I’ve had all of em . Lol

I don’t really expect a shoe made 10+ years ago to outperform a good performance model made recently. I’ll wear Kobes from time to time because I like how they look and the “Mamba Mentally” feeling 😂

I don’t really expect a shoe made 10+ years ago to outperform a good performance model made recently. I’ll wear Kobes from time to time because I like how they look and the “Mamba Mentally” feeling 😂
With the damn resell price, I’m staying away lol. Mamba mentality it’s not the shoes, its in you big dawg 😂.

I’ll mamba mentality my *** to the rim in these antas . Pause lol

With the damn resell price, I’m staying away lol. Mamba mentality it’s not the shoes, its in you big dawg 😂.

I’ll mamba mentality my *** to the rim in these antas . Pause lol
I used quotations for a reason bro lmao I wasn’t being serious there

1726155419656.jpeg

I gave up on the triple blacks releasing in the States… shame too. Looks like the other model is getting the same treatment out here cause I haven’t seen anything about the triple blacks in those either. ANTA previewed upcoming releases today I believe and they are no where to be seen (either triple black release) but they did have some interesting things on the table nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom