Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Man, these bhm straps are more unique than Flyknit racer weaves. Really hoping the pair I get has a pattern I like, seen a few that are ugly

im 50/50 on them but if i was able to know what all stars looked like, i would be able to make a decision on em

This. Since we dont know what the all stars look like, i think ill cop bhms so i know i got em for retail, then make my final decision soon about keeping em

Man, these bhm straps are more unique than Flyknit racer weaves. Really hoping the pair I get has a pattern I like, seen a few that are ugly

I dunno if its just me, but even though theyre all different, they all look then same...

I've seen it asked but no one seemed to answer. Footlocker SKU for Effects anyone????

Last edited:
I've seen it asked but no one seemed to answer. Footlocker SKU for Effects anyone????

I tried to do it.. No luck.

They hire the biggest ******s to work at FTL. I called my HOH earlier and asked about the BHM. The girl said they're getting them on 29-30th and they're doing a raffle with confidence. I checked the launch locator and said they're getting them tomorrow. I called again and spoke to someone else and they said that they are selling them tomorrow and it's FCFS.

It makes sense but you can get the FTL sku from the style as explained in the thread also.

My local FTL associates apparently don't know this as they acted like this was an impossible feat.

View media item 1873129
I was able to have the guy at FTL look it up by the product number. Here you go.. Good luck!

Product #: 19583901

This works for rhe online FTL/Champs/Eastbay as they drop the first number and combine the color code to create a "product number". Unfortunately this didn't work in stores for a stock locate either. Guess I'll try to find someone on the Kyrie FB group that copped from a FTL to post a screen shot of their receipt.

Last edited:
My local FTL associates apparently don't know this as they acted like this was an impossible feat.
This works for rhe online FTL/Champs/Eastbay as they drop the first number and combine the color code to create a "product number". Unfortunately this didn't work in stores for a stock locate either. Guess I'll try to find someone on the Kyrie FB group that copped from a FTL to post a screen shot of their receipt.

Interesting, the guys showed me on the computer as he typed the product number then the size. He was also able to scan a code online straight from my phone. You have to pick the size first.. Here's an example for a size 10.

View media item 1873195
Here's the link:

http://m.footlocker.com/index.cfm?uri=product&model=255369&sku=19583901

cjdynasty cjdynasty dude just didn't know how to do it.
I worked at Footaction a few years ago when I though min wage was worth the 30% discount :smh:

As I stated in here, you can look up product, not for stock locate, but as a product look up by different parameters which includes the style number. The result from the search will have the product number required for the stock locate.

Last edited:
hope to see an ASG colorway soon - the mockup I posted awhile back / if they follow the kyrie1 ASG would be sweet...

need a grey/purple pair

Ordered the BHM on ndc europe.

Can't wait to get them 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom