Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
If my local HOH does not get my size in today I guess I will just wait it out on the All Star's or ID myself a pair.

I wanted these but was on the fence anyways with the colors.

Yeah. I think that would make BigJ the anti-pokezach. Stay off his kool-aid!

It's no code. Some users get 10% off of reg priced items for some reason. Please don't hit up Customer Service about it tho. Would mess it up if there's a glitch in the matrix.

All good, i may pass.  Was debating on coppin for trade bait for the effects but, don't really want to deal with the hassle unless its under retail.

I might regret passing on these but for now i'll keep searching for my effects!

thanks... its odd but its been like that for a little while now. i first saw it when it was mentioned when the class of 97 pack.

im hoping they dont cancel the main order and dont give me a hard time. im not gonna die if they ship both pairs but i wont be the happiest either.

hate ordering on NDC because of how long their shipping takes, but for some reason my account had a 2 day shipping code attached to it

guess im getting old because it went over my head and its still over my head. all people have to do is add something like a pair of retail foams to their cart and try and checkout to see whats good.

Not a big fan of the other Kyrie 2 colorways but the execution of these BHM was a must cop for me. Probably only colorway I'll get don't see it getting better than these. Wish I could have gotten on sale but $120 shipped is best around.

guess im getting old because it went over my head and its still over my head. all people have to do is add something like a pair of retail foams to their cart and try and checkout to see whats good.

Pokezach was a user who basically ratted out that people were getting orders of the MC Kobe 9 in after the option was pulled. He did it by chatting and wondering if his pair would go through or if others who ordered after would get theirs. Something to that extent.

Ordered my 12 :smile:
ETA is 1/25 hopefully they get here on/or before the 23rd. That being said are the post offices closed today?

Last edited:
I've got them in cart but I really want to hold out for a disco party.. these are moving though :smh:

Pokezach was a user who basically ratted out that people were getting orders of the MC Kobe 9 in after the option was pulled. He did it by chatting and wondering if his pair would go through or if others who ordered after would get theirs. Something to that extent.

ah ok. thanks for that because i was so lost. i rarely get thru on that site anyways so i guess if they "fix" it or determine it is an issue, i wont be too sad. i was just trying to give the heads up for some people that may have been able to order from there.

bruh.... just order them. you really bugging over a couple of bucks after all that pickups i see you grab? like 3x yeezys and you tripping over 120 for these? :lol:

View media item 1874156

:lol: repped for execution! edit: out of reps for the day :wow:

but bruh... you JUST got finished terrorizing the thread for the effects because you "slept" on them. worse case is you can return them to nike.com if you get these cheaper.

Last edited:

but bruh... you JUST got finished terrorizing the thread for the effects because you "slept" on them. worse case is you can return them to nike.com if you get these cheaper.

I've got them in cart for 113 shipped and I still can't pull the trigger :lol: :rofl:

I've got them in cart for 113 shipped and I still can't pull the trigger :lol: :rofl:

pritpal gonna text you giving you the dummy look for me :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom