Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
You phone ordered a pair today?

Yep

An Amber alert went off on my phone at 2am

Couldn't sleep

Called Ftl and got a Sz 12. Retail & free shipping[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

No love from FTL on the phone order.. But the CS rep was able to find my size in stores so My local store yesterday was BS'ing about only being able to stock locate a 14 :smh:

If my local store was closer I'd go in and complain :lol:

Last edited:
No love from FTL on the phone order.. But the CS rep was able to find my size in stores so My local store yesterday was BS'ing about only being able to stock locate a 14 :smh:

If my local store was closer I'd go in and complain :lol:

Y? You act like store inventory isn't fluid.

Last edited:

Edited. Quick typing and not thinking ftw but Let me rephrase then.

When you have a product that is sold out in a certain size then yes, the product can appear as sold out.
That doesn't mean that returns cannot happen so that previously sold out item may be now in stock.

Better?

Last edited:
1 post up

So Yesterday afternoon my local says they can only stock locate a 14 and today they can get 9,9.5,10,10.5 etc.. That is a normal occurrence?

Seems like they were just giving me the run around and could have stock located my size yesterday.

That's how I look at it anyway.. :nerd:

1 post up

So Yesterday afternoon my local says they can only stock locate a 14 and today they can get 9,9.5,10,10.5 etc.. That is a normal occurrence?

Seems like they were just giving me the run around and could have stock located my size yesterday.

That's how I look at it anyway.. :nerd:

That's just how it goes there. You have a nations worth of inventory. Lord knows how often the system updates or whatever. People aren't going to take the time to unsuccessfully stock locate for you like it's going to benefit them seeing you fail.

I hear you, I've had some bad experiences at my local FTL so I just assume the worst I suppose.

Might be time to take the hour round trip again and try and successfully grab these effects for retail lol :smh:

nerd.gif

Always love seeing a player wear GRs. Lebron has been pretty good about it this year too, even if his model is dookie.

Agree, should be good for BHM in next game too i would imagine.
Infernos are underrated.
Really are my number 1 so far.

ohwell.gif
 Guess I'm the only one not feeling the Infernos like that. I was underwhelmed when I got em, while the others exceeded my expectations.

Back
Top Bottom