Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I don't feel like Northern Lights is reaching...I think it's an excellent theme for an All Star game, with unlimited possibilities as far as colorways go. I caught the glimpse of the foamposite print on IG so I hope they use some of the other colors instead of just green.
Reaching as in you don't really get northern lights in Toronto

Reaching as in you don't really get northern lights in Toronto

It's very rare but it has happened. I imagine it would be somewhat of a small 'event' for Toronto natives if everything were to potentially be in place for residents to see it....similar to how us Texans treat a 'Blood Moon' etc. If someone can't see the correlation with how Nike is marketing that with a All Star game, well then I dunno lol can't be of much help to ya

It's very rare but it has happened. I imagine it would be somewhat of a small 'event' for Toronto natives if everything were to potentially be in place for residents to see it....similar to how us Texans treat a 'Blood Moon' etc. If someone can't see the correlation with how Nike is marketing that with a All Star game, well then I dunno lol can't be of much help to ya
that's better explained, as a Toronto native I endorse that post 

^

if they use something similar for the Kyries 
nthat.gif

Wonder of it will have "Xeno"/iridescent features. Heard the foams are supposed to be Wayyyyy better than mirrors

Edit here's the kd8 so these have potential
I saw the print for the foams on Twitter and they're definitely better than the mirrors. Nike is 2/2 so far with the All Stars

Can someone bless me with the FTL SKU for the effects? I might stop through and try for a stock locate.. :nerd:

Can someone bless me with the FTL SKU for the effects? I might stop through and try for a stock locate.. :nerd:

819583-901

Arent the style-color code different from the SKU?

a decent footlocker employee can get the SKU from the style number. It used to be as simple as doing a product lookup on the register.... one of the fields is the style number which would then return the sku for the store.

My footlocker is so trash it's almost incomprehensible lol. I'm almost there though... Wish me luck [emoji]128591[/emoji]

a decent footlocker employee can get the SKU from the style number. It used to be as simple as doing a product lookup on the register.... one of the fields is the style number which would then return the sku for the store.
Was just trying to make sure he got the right info. Ik with nike we just need the style/color code to find it but ik ftl sometimes gives you a hard time

Welp... No luck at my local ftl. Only a size 14 was available to stock locate.

Back to lowballing resellers I guess :lol:

Welp now im sold on the BHMs.. just hope i can get a 12.5 so i can ball in em if not i guess ill just wear em casually

Back
Top Bottom