Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
i may end up skipping infernos. wanted to get them from footlocker with a promo code but now the BHM are coming up. will just use my gc on those instead :lol:

i may end up skipping infernos. wanted to get them from footlocker with a promo code but now the BHM are coming up. will just use my gc on those instead
laugh.gif

BHMs up on 23penny for $160 shipped. Thats a much better sign than the ridiculous price ISS is listed for. Im just going to wait though. They should be an easy enough pick up that morning, whenever it is :lol:

seen the effects in person and was underwhelmed, but these BHMs are looking filthy 
nthat.gif

I think i read somewhere that all the bhm releases will be on the 22nd now instead of split up, but we'll see

i may end up skipping infernos. wanted to get them from footlocker with a promo code but now the BHM are coming up. will just use my gc on those instead :lol:

Don't do it!!
I have not seen BHM in person but Infernos I can speak for are they are fire (no pun intended).
Infernos in hand are best released pair so far!
The Crimson is amazing.

Under retail they probably would sell better. Case in point, the Kobe BHM sold out. They're also the best out of the pack but under retail was the main reason.
I don't know, seem most think the Kyrie's are the best, at least from what I've seen. I think they will sell out the fastest making them higher after the release. That's why he listed them over retail.

northen lights?? as long as they can have glow in the dark something ...  nike really reaching for toronto theme....cant wait to see all the potiential they have for charlotte next seaon

Last edited:

Don't do it!!
I have not seen BHM in person but Infernos I can speak for are they are fire (no pun intended).
Infernos in hand are best released pair so far!
The Crimson is amazing.

Ehhhh maybe I'll make some moves then :lol:

I don't feel like Northern Lights is reaching...I think it's an excellent theme for an All Star game, with unlimited possibilities as far as colorways go. I caught the glimpse of the foamposite print on IG so I hope they use some of the other colors instead of just green.

Back
Top Bottom