Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
If anyone has a 9 or a 9.5 in the pack and don't want the soldiers I wouldn't love them.
Both shoes are so dope but me being no where near any place that has them really sucks...smh
Really dope that Kyrie came out to hand out shoes.

If anyone has a 9 or a 9.5 in the pack and don't want the soldiers I wouldn't love them.
Both shoes are so dope but me being no where near any place that has them really sucks...smh
Really dope that Kyrie came out to hand out shoes.
If you wore a size 13 man i would hook you up since youre my boy
smokin.gif

Was able to cop my Game 5 pack in my size even tho there was a bunch of people ahead of me. What made it even more awesome is that Kyrie Irving pulled up and started to hand out pairs himself and I was one of the lucky people to get there pair handed directly from the man himself... 2 packs down 2 to go!

That's awesome! I can't imagine what that felt like. Congrats!

That's awesome! I can't imagine what that felt like. Congrats!

Yeah It made my day. Especially after striking out at a local sneaker boutique and having to rush down where the truck was. Luckily I was close by and got there around 30 minutes after they put out the location for the HOH truck and got a good position in line. If I would have gotten there sooner or a little later I would have missed the chance to meet Kyrie. It was really perfect timing...unreal really. Guess I was just at the right place at the right time.

Man just missed out on game fives today, can't find Chicago guys that wanna split (already have Lebron IDs). These were the only ones I wanted, oh well.

Did anyone cop GAME 5 today at House of Hoops 34th Street, New York, NY? How was the process with HOH?

Trying to prep for the next couple of packs since I missed out on the first two packs. 

Ended up getting to the HOH truck around 12:45 but still managed to get a SZ 10 in the pack and Ky-Rispy Kreme's. Was very dope of Kyrie to show up, he left like 3 people in front of me.

Can't wait for Tuesday, will be at the game very close to the floor and hope I can bring the trophy in. Afterwards, may scalp and end up at game 1 of World Series. WATTBA!!!

View media item 2208254

Ended up getting to the HOH truck around 12:45 but still managed to get a SZ 10 in the pack and Ky-Rispy Kreme's. Was very dope of Kyrie to show up, he left like 3 people in front of me.

Can't wait for Tuesday, will be at the game very close to the floor and hope I can bring the trophy in. Afterwards, may scalp and end up at game 1 of World Series. WATTBA!!!

View media item 2208254

Thought you looked familiar...i was the guy right behind you...good to see other members out here eat and not the resellers...they ended up bringing some more sizes up to the truck right after you left while i was checking out.

Are the Game 5 and Game 7 Soldiers the same damn shoe (minus the stats on the shoes) because i really dont want two pairs of the same shoe..... i just need the game 7 tbh

Back
Top Bottom