Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Ended up getting to the HOH truck around 12:45 but still managed to get a SZ 10 in the pack and Ky-Rispy Kreme's. Was very dope of Kyrie to show up, he left like 3 people in front of me.

Can't wait for Tuesday, will be at the game very close to the floor and hope I can bring the trophy in. Afterwards, may scalp and end up at game 1 of World Series. WATTBA!!!

View media item 2208254

Thought you looked familiar...i was the guy right behind you...good to see other members out here eat and not the resellers...they ended up bringing some more sizes up to the truck right after you left while i was checking out.

Ah Cool, that's dope, did you end up getting your size?

Are Kyrispie Kremes worth getting? I don't want them for myself and eBay is flooded with them. I skipped them yesterday cuz literally 100 people before me at the truck got them...

Are the game 6 packs being released today ? Also is there still a chance to get the ky-rispys anywhere? Heading to Cleveland for work today .

Are the game 6 packs being released today ? Also is there still a chance to get the ky-rispys anywhere? Heading to Cleveland for work today .
Game 6 drops today! Monday.

Already sold out at Niketown NYC.

Any word with footlocker 34th street?

What is retail on the packs?

Crazy to see NTNY lines out the door this early on a weekday. No one has work or school?

from an ebay listing saying they got them all from NYC 34th St. HOH 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom