Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Just need the Game 5 or 7 pack. Not chasing a f****** truck though Nike. Ended up not getting Kyrispy Kremes because of the truck shenanigans. Someone enlighten me on why they can't just do an online release?

Nike is more concerned with brand exposure and marketing.

Good luck to everyone out there trying to cop.

F resellers grabbing multiple pairs and jacking up prices. Ya'll ruining the enjoyment I get from kicks.

kyrie's IG vid talks about being a kid to get the freshest pairs of Js...

then makes the final series win/k2 pairs limited with nike...

SMH

May Try for Game 5 tomorrow, Cle heads Xhibition, next Cle, or Next Akron, which one gives best shot, take it gotta camp 2 hrs before. I saw a lot of ppl copped today, so it might not be too bad.

May Try for Game 5 tomorrow, Cle heads Xhibition, next Cle, or Next Akron, which one gives best shot, take it gotta camp 2 hrs before. I saw a lot of ppl copped today, so it might not be too bad.

I need the same assistance. I'll be driving up from Columbus to try to hunt them down!

Just called niketown nyc and they said they're sold out on the FOUR WINS PACK ‘GAME 5: FORTY-ONES’. Better off hunting at the HOH's

Just called niketown nyc and they said they're sold out on the FOUR WINS PACK ‘GAME 5: FORTY-ONES’. Better off hunting at the HOH's
and an ebay seller from New York with 5 pairs at least...
mean.gif

im miffed. I knew they were dropping packs back to back. shouldve been in front ntny waiting. today's pack was the only one inwanted at that.

I already know that i wont be able to get any pack so Im gonna create my own champ pack of Kyrie 2 silver speckle and Lebron Soldier X Chris the King

100% legit sir, mesh on upper is on point.

i love my pair , but the upper being made of that material makes the sides of the toebox area 'cave in' when ya lace em up. nothing major just a lil frustrating

Back
Top Bottom